Make Up For Ever Velvet Finish

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Honestly I don't like this product because it makes my face look cakey however it does control the oil so it's a hit or miss I guess just not for me

on 10/28/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Well, what can i say,first , l like this powder alot,it has very good covrage ,thats why i actually bought it for ,so lets say its amedium coverage to full coverage.
Since i have a very very oily skin and i have some dry areas as well, also iam acne-prone type of girl ,it doesnt cause any acne and it keeps my oily skin matte,acrually,very matte that is the only thing that i hate about it,its very matte,it makes my face dull and lifeless.
So i would recommend this powder to any one with oily skin,its really nice though.

on 4/23/2013 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i like this powder it is smooth and matt and you can wear it alone
it gives a good covarage i also like the colre range ( i use number 0 as i am suoer pale )
i have dry skin and it doesnt clog into my dry spots
the only thing is it creases alittel under my eye area but it is not that much of a proplem
i am already in my secound one :D
i dont use powder too much

on 8/7/2008 10:45:00 PM

For some reason, I like this product better than Studio Fix. I think it doesn't have some of the oils/minerals SF does that can make your face a little worn at the end of a long day. I have a smooth canvas and really no need to blot at all.