October 22, 2014 | 972 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Folly

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by KittyMeow123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful pink/red color. Can't say how want coats, I put it over yesterday's polish. Can't say how long it will last since I'll remove it tonight most likely.

It seems to have become a little more pink than red after I applied the sparkly WnW Hallucinate over the top just now.

At 99 cents on sale.... this one is a yes!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Gavi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colour is gorgeous and the price is amazing, but this nail polish chips like crazy. After I used it (with top and base coats, 2-3 coats of folly) it started chipping immediately. By night my nails looked so bad!
It even chips when used on toes with no top or base coat which is really pathetic for a nail polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Folly is a creamy medium-deep pinky red that's practically a one-coater. This is a very pretty, feminine color that reminds me of Valentine's Day. It's very smooth and easy to apply--probably one of the best formulas of all the Sinful polishes I own. I really like the color and the formula, and the price is amazing too. I definitely recommend picking it up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Folly (Sinful Colors) is an absolutely yummy crelly from Sinful Colors. I'll admit to generally avoiding this shade of pink polishes, mostly because when I first started out with nail polish I bought a lot of pink polishes. However this one makes me a pink believer again. It's absolutely gorgeous! The application is a bit thin and I could use a third coat, but I don't even care because of how lovely it is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by bonniherself

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been eyeing up the SinfulColors display in my local pharmacy for a while. I finally decided to try them, and I am pretty impressed with Folly, which is a beautiful, cool-toned raspberry pink-red creme. The quality is excellent, very smooth application, lasts as long as any other polish (with basecoat and topcoat; I can't say without that stuff), and this particular color is beautiful. This polish has such good formula that it was almost a one-coater for me.

One minor complaint about the formula is that you have to be careful about sudden, unexpected drips that appear out of nowhere (really, from up the neck of the brush). After a couple of nails, I caught on and was super careful to swipe the neck of the brush as well as the bristles, and I watched for any sudden drips and it was fine.

On the topic of pinks, I have a hard time with them, because my complexion is very pale and very cool (pink and blue tones), but I found through experimentation that I can wear some berry pinks/reds. I tried this colour because I figured if it didn't work for me, I hadn't lost much, due to the great price. I'm so very pleased that it DOES work and it's such nice polish, and I'm totally in love with the colour.

I will definitely buy this again, and I'm going to be checking out other SinfulColors polishes, as well. Colour me impressed. And raspberry pink. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by habana

Really great nail polish and very inexpensive (I paid $1.99). I wish all nail polishes had this consistency. I goes on perfect...no streaking and it looks great with just one coat, although I still used two. Dries nicely. Not too thick like some polishes that are so thick they never seem to dry and smudge hours after applying. The color is a really nice dark pink-red color. It also had a nice shine even before I applied the top coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by napalmlove

Pros:
This is one of the better formulations of a Sinful polish that I've used so far. You could practically only use one coat, it levels well, and is super glossy even without a top coat.

Cons: I find the color a bit more red on my nails than it appears in the bottle. The brush is not great either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by reflectedlights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome colour, it's so bright and vibrant! It goes on easily - I don't think it's too thick at all! It seems like a perfect consistency. It looks wonderfully bright even after just one coat, though I always put on two. It chips faster than OPI but not so fast that it makes much of a difference to me. I really love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great bright pinkish/red color, I love using it on my toes. The consistency is good and the coverage is very opaque, you only need one coat!
I'm not a fan of the Sinful brushes, the fibers are too hard or something because it leaves brush marks easier than other brands, but a light hand and a coat of Seche Vite usually evens things out. These are always $1.99 at Walgreens, which is very good for the quality of polish you get.
Overall this is a winner from Sinful, I'd recommend it to anyone who likes bright colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by annalauj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the quality of this nail polish. This one in particular goes on smoothly and you can definitely get away with just one coat. It's gorgeous and a great summer color. Love it!