August 22, 2014 | 1060 users online

Styling Products - Clinique - define curls

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2006 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Lgrieco

I like Clinique products. I use their facial cleansers/moisturizers as well as their makeup. I figured I'd give their hair products a try. I have chemically relaxed hair and when I let it dry naturally my hair gets curly, but I need to use products to define the curls otherwise I'll end up with a huge mop on my head. I liked this product, but I can't use it alone. I use it with a glossy serum (Paul Mitchell's Glass Drops or Pantene's gloss serum). I would repurchase this during a "gift with purchase" campaign, but there are other cheaper products out there that do the trick.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2006 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Holrk

I tried this product because I had heard good things about it. I have fine/Medium curly hair. I tried this product alone, and my hair was a frizzy mess. It felt like straw, and had no curl definition at all. I tried mixing it with my staple - Biolage Gelee, and still, nothing. My hair felt coated whenever I used the product, and I couldn't wait to wash it out. I ended up swapping it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2005 12:29:00 AM More reviews by word2bird

I thought I didn't like this at first because it didn't have enough hold, but now that i've used up my whole tube, I am starting to miss it.

I have long and coarse wavy/curly dark hair and I wouldn't use this alone. I used it wil a silicone based serum and maybe even a curl enhancing spray. I like the texture of this cream and loved the light citrusy fragrance. I think it's worth a try...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2004 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jobrayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this and really liked it. Its also more reasonably priced than some other salon products. It wasnt greasy and it held my curls pretty well. Most of my curls have been chopped off now so I havent used it much lately but I remember that it was great. Certainly better than quite a few of Clinique's other hair products, and I'm a Clinique-freak saying this ;) .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2004 6:08:00 PM More reviews by roxy_pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It not greasy at all and really gives me great curls. I have wavy-ish hair and when I use this stuff it gives me cute littles ringlets! Its best put in wet hair, then dryed with a diffuser, then to control frizzies use a light hairspray.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2004 9:40:00 PM More reviews by zaftigrrl

This is the first cream-based product I've tried on my hair. I have medium-length very curly, dry hair. I like this product, but it didn't define my hair as much as I wanted it to. On the hand, it defininately doesn't make you crunchy or dry you out. It has very little smell, which I prefer. The packaging is plain and utilitarian. In terms of price, it is fairly pricy. I might buy again...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Triona

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff....:) I always come back to it in my never ending search for the perfect product... I have waist lenth curly/wavy hair & it defines it without weighing it down or making it crunchy or crispy. Not to mention that it doesn't seem to dry it out. Definitely a plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 8:01:00 PM More reviews by mcat758

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best styling product I've found so far. Well defined curls that are soft, practically frizz-free, and no crunch. I've found several styling products that define and soften my naturally curly hair but after using them for a period of time, they dry my hair out and the frizzies return. I haven't experienced that with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2004 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jen24

This is great for my naturally curly hair. It is hard to find something that softens and smoothes while eliminating frizzies and giving control!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2003 7:59:00 AM More reviews by SuZen

This is kind of between a cream and a gel. On my hair - medium thick, medium curly, below shoulder length -- it works really well, gives me defined spirals. On really humid days, I need something gutsier, though!