Ben Nye Victorian Rose

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/12/2011 9:59:00 PM

Well this cost me $10.90 in Australia so I can only assume it would be even cheaper in America! Fantastic price for a heavily pigmented blush - obviously it is going to last a long time. I usually apply with a brush and blend a little more with my fingers, it's definitely easy to get too much! It's quite a red based pink (rather than cool blue) so only a little is needed on my fair skin. Very complimentary colour.

on 1/13/2011 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great blush if you like cool colors. Very pigmented so you only need very very veeery little, otherwise it will look like a christmasgnome. On me it looks like I have just been outside and my cheeks have the natural color of "rosy fresh apple cheeks". Price in Norway is 85 kroner, about 14 usd....trust me...this is cheap in Norway.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Victorian Rose is a medium-dark rose(warm toned pink). Gorgeous on a variety of complexions. True-color. Same color on skin as in pot. Super pigmented. So easy to blend. In love with BenNye blush and e/s. Cost $6 for palette refill. (NW45ish or HIP818)

Popular Blush Products