September 2, 2014 | 1877 users online

Blush - La Femme - Crystal Cafe

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

LOLwut? This blush isn't cool toned to me. And it doesn't look cool toned in the pan, either. To me this looks like a warm berry tone. A lot of yellow in it. And while my cool toned skin can make anything pull yellow, seriously, swatched this is a horror show on me, virtually peach. Giving this one to a friend. Rating this 5 because I don't want to mess with the ratings because the color doesn't work on me. I assume that this is the same quality as other La Femme blushes which is to say excellent, but I won't be doing any looks with this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice blush, that looks nice even on some one who is pretty pale: NW15. There is shimmer, but it is no way overpowering. It is pigmented as others have pointed out, but do not be put off by that. If you use a light hand with it you will not get the clown face look. On another note, these blushes really are comparable with MAC and Nars in terms of quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by mizuno

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous blush. A bit cool toned fleshy pink color.
Love how the micro shimmers makes my skin glow.
Looks very natural on me (NC25).
The powder is finely milled and densely packed.
La Femme blushes lasts longer than most of my powder blush, i haven't tried Nars or other HE blushes though.
Why spend too much money on them while i'm satisfied with $3 blush =D.
I would purchase this again if i ever run out

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by achenm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really lovely frosted berry blush, although the sparkles don't show up too egregiously on the skin. I'd say it's just slightly on the cool side. *Very* highly pigmented--you'll need a skunk brush. Lasting power is pretty good. Similar to Nars Outlaw.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Mocha is a raspberry frost. Super finely milled. Blends easily. Great blush for FFF to MMM skintones. Use more as e/s for darker complexions. Perfect fit for my Japonesque palette. Cost $3 for blush palette refill pan. (DDD NW45 or HIP818)