April 18, 2014 | 573 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I liked this so much since it smells wonderful and fresh and it felt like a light gel moisturizer when applied; but after using it a couple of times I realized that it wasn't even really doing anything except lightly moisturizing my face. It didn't make my skin feel flawless nor did it help my makeup stay on longer which is the reason why us ladies buy primer!! Definitely won't purchase this again nor will I buy any other products from MUFE since it is not a cruelty free brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by AllieCat209

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makeup forever did wonders, like usual! I look like a different person everytime! Thank you!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by bluedestructionx

I bought this at Sephora because I wanted to try it out. I was pretty surprised to see that it had a gel texture but this did nothing for my skin or makeup. I think this is more of a moisturizer than a primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got the 'neutral' version of this primer when I first bought the MUF HD foundation. Honestly....I feel like this primer doesn't do that much. It feels nice when you put it on...more like a light gel moisturiser. I didn't notice much change to my skin other than it looking more hydrated. The longevity of my foundation was not extended, nor were my pores more concealed. Overall not a great product for me. I borrowed the green version of this from a friend, and I feel the same about that one, just the green did help reduce the redness but foundation does that anyway so it seems kind of pointless.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was okay.. Nothing special. I liked how it was not too drying or oily on my skin. I'll probably try out other primers.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by fuzzlebuns

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This primer is pretty average. The pros are that it smells nice, it makes my skin really soft and that it does hold my make up decently. I think that it would work better if you don't have excess oil on your skin. I'm going to keep trying different primers, but overall, this primer works okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Someone gave this to me as a birthday gift and I must say I am very satisfied with this product. My makeup stayed on longer and didn't budge even at the middle of the day. I liked how just the right amount of product comes out so you really get just enough and don't let any of it go to waste. Wouldn't buy one again pretty soon though since I find it a bit too expensive and I'd rather splurge on other skin care.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by maggiethebeagle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the texture and scent of this primer. It does not break me out. The packaging is great with the pump & plastic bottle. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is if it is my makeup or the primer that is causing the creasing on my chin & around my nose. Foundation is UD Naked Skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Littlemango

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using blue and the sales lady gave me netural by mistake so I tried. The texture is smoother for neutral. My make up stays longer, create a effective barrier between my skin and make up - I experience lesser black heads and outbreak .. which I m quite surprise. I am in my 5th bottles already anyway. the only down side is there is no spf to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by JLeroux

This primer is fine, but nothing special. It works as well as pretty much every other primer I've tried on my combination skin. However, this one doesn't have SPF, which to me is a negative. Since this primer isn't any better or cheaper than others, I'll probably go with another product next time.

Overall: Fine, but doesn't do anything unique and isn't competitively priced.
Value: Not great. For primers, it's on the expensive side of average and doesn't perform any better. There are probably other primers that will work equally well that are cheaper.