Jordana Pretty Shine Lip Gloss- Sweet

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/21/2011 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i really like this lip gloss their true to color so their not clear,its a thicker texture so its not going to smear off your lips as much because its not so oily.the only down side to this perticular color is it might make your teeth look yellow.an up side is that it goes with any skin color in my opinion an makes your skin look glowing.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I picked up a few of these glosses after hearing some good buzz about them from emilynoel83 on you tube. One of the colors I picked up was Sweet. Sweet is very pigmented and goes on thick and creamy. The color is a true baby pink with a high shine pearl effect. The staying power is amazing, imo and lasted through two cups of coffee and 4 hours until I had to reapply. The packaging is pretty standard for a gloss with a clear tube and sponge doe foot applicator. Pretty Shine l/g come in several colors to pick from and I believe they are sold exclusively @ Walgreens. For $1.99 each, I feel that the performance of Jordana l/g are far superior than my Dior Addict l/g which are about $25!

on 11/21/2010 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

cute pink in the tube but waaaay frosty on the lips, it makes my lips look metallic but if ur searching for that kind of look this is a very good cheap priced VERY pigmented lip gloss. its thick! i havent worn it for long to know if its long lasting b/c its too frosty for me to wear out. but its good quality! if it were diff color id wear! ( i have it in dazzling an orange gold color and i really like taht one!)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Really pretty bubblegum pink color :-) It's a pretty good dupe for MAC Viva Glam GaGa lipglass. The only thing I don't like is that it's very thick.

on 6/30/2009 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this lip gloss on a whim at Walgreens. I didn't even know mine carried the Jordana line. When I first tried it, I wasn't sure if I liked it because I found it way too frosty. I tried it again today over NYX natural lip liner, and I now love this gloss. This combo creates the perfect neutral pink.

I love the smell of this gloss--grape bubblegum. The scent is very light and doesn't linger for too long. This gloss has amazing staying power, and it is not sticky at all! It's very pigmented. The only thing is I don't love doe foot applicators. I prefer the brush type. Oh, and I also agree with the other reviewer in that it makes any flakes on your lips more obvious, but it's easily smoothed over with my Sally Hansen clear gentle lip plumper.

HUGE rave for Jordana Pretty Shine glosses. $1.99, gorgeous colors, slick, comfy, not too thin;
but also not sticky! Like Chanel Glossimers, the texture can be a little different between colors, but I love all the ones I have. :D
And the packaging kind of reminds me of Chantecaille glosses! : ) Very cute.

this is such a pretty gloss. these lip glosses come in a round tube with a sponge tip wand applicator.
Sweet is a gorgeous, light, very frosty bubblegum pink, no shimmer, but definitely has sheen.
I love the texture of this gloss, it isn't tacky, but it definitely laaasts for a long time.
the scent is not overbearing to me, but that's because i like fruity scents, and this gloss has a definite fruity scent to it.
the only reason i took off a lippie is because this really shows the flakes on your lips if you have any, and it's hard to get them all off. (sounds gross, but it's true)
so make sure you exfoliate a bit before using this gloss.
overall this is a great gloss for the price, and i will definitely get more in the future.

Recommended for Medium Skin