October 2, 2014 | 1021 users online

Neck/Decollete Cream - Jurlique - Herbal Recovery Neck Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by okidoki35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The serum was light, and made my neck area soft after application. It has soften the lines around my neck area. I bought this product around mid April, and had just finished using this mid July, lasted about 3 months. It's quite pricey for 1 oz item, but it potentially has long-lasting effects with continual usage. Does has a distinct smell, but doesn't really bother me--herbal-like smell. I like the packaging, w/ the pump. Although it's a small bottle, it's quite heavy, so not ideal to travel with. Overall, will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Clairabell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Jurlique's neck serum is definitely in the category of "expensive luxury" (it seems extravagant to buy a product specifically for my neck when facial moisturiser would probably suffice) but it's a lovely lightweight formula that sinks in quickly and leaves my neck feeling soft, supple and toned.

The smell is herbal/floral rather than chemical & while it may not look appealing coming out of the bottle (a sort of brown goo) it feels really nice as you rub it in - not greasy, not drying but still making the skin feel smooth & taut.

The ceramic bottle is of high quality & is nice to display on the sink at home but not good for traveling. I have been a fan of Jurlique for a few years and actually preferred their old packaging, both in terms of the design & convenience - but they've always avoided using plastic which means the bottles are all pretty heavy. (Not good for the hand luggage allowance when stocking up at the airport duty free!) The pump works fine but it's difficult to get the last bit of serum out without turning the bottle upside down - hence I've deducted a couple of stars on the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 4:17:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

As I am approaching to my 30s, I had been looking out anti-aging products. Jurlique Neck Serum was one of the very first anti-aging product I had brought recently and it is also my first neck serum I had ever used.

I love this neck serum and it had made so much change to my skin tone and fine lines on my neck. My neck is smoother than ever. I could see the change after a week of use and cannot believe the result as I was only expecting a moisture for the neck. Moreover, the pump glass bottle is very good.

The only drawback is the price but I guess all serum cost about the same and maybe more.