April 25, 2014 | 690 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by blondeambition14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is my life. I have really bad acne in my T-zone and cheeks.Not cute. I love the fruity smell and tingly sensation it leaves behind.plus, my acne cleared up almost completely with only a week of use! I have experimented with a lot of products from pro activ to noxema and tons more this is the only one that really works .

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

This product has been in my bathroom for a few months, because I was finishing up a different face wash. I used this for the first time 5 days ago, and since then, my hormonal breakouts have pretty much all disappeared. I LOVE the tingly feeling, but the first time I used it I thought I just put some sort of Satan concoction on my face because it BURNED the crap out of my face. But the rest of the times I've used it, it's just a slight tingle, nothing near like what it was the first time. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and doesn't dry it out, but I still recommend using moisturizer afterwards. My new nightly skincare routine goes as following: 1. Clean& Clear Scrub. 2. Clearasil Rapid Action face pads. 3. Simple moisturiser. In just 5 days, my skin has gone from broken out, to hardly any breakouts, if any. LOVE this product and definitely repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by BabyFaceNina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuf, never wthout it. I does not irritate my sensitive skin. I like to use it nights when I want to remove heavy make up on my face. It works well and preps my skin for the next stages of cleansing, toning and moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by alon525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing. That's it. Nothing else needs to be said. AMAZING...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Rachelh94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never written a review before but I HAD to for this product.
I have been stressing out about my acne since I was 13 (I'm 19 now). I was always the girl that just put on POUNDS of makeup to try to desperately cover it up.
I have used this for a week and a half and seriously.... I wear minimal makeup now. It has done an amazing job! I love the tingly fresh feeling it gives and it does a great job getting the excess makeup that stays behind
Now It is not the ONLY acne product I use.. I don't believe there is ONE miracle product out there. So I'll just put down my daily routine
-Neutrogena pore refining cleanser
-Clean & clear deep action exfoliating scrub
- alba botanica deep clean astringent
- oil free moisturizer

I think it does dry the skin out a little but only worry about it if you have really dry skin... and even then.. just put on a bit of moisturizer and it still works amazing
I love it! I'm actually mad I didn't find it sooner,

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Allioa09

I got this at target on sale for $4. I like to use a scrub a couple times a week and this I one of my favorites. But be forewarned, the first time you use this it's really intense! I'm not sure if I just wasn't expecting it or what, but the first time was wayyyy more than just a little tingle. But once you take it off your face feels so clean and refreshed, you can feel how deep down it gets. The more I use it (again, I'm not sure if it's because I'm used to it or because I know what to expect) the less tingly it feels, now it's just a slight cooling feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

This face wash is awesome! I use it daily at night after I wash my makeup off with cleaning oil. I wear mineral foundation now, so all the little flakes or dry patches become really obvious. This gentle exfoliatordoes a great job getting rid of the dead skin on my face. It smells great and is gentle enough for daily use without irritating my skin. I love the tingle and it really feels like it's cleaning my pores. I got this for $5 at target, and will continue to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Adsiome

Nice but i Prefer the clean &clear cream wash

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by katiexcutiekiss

This is my everyday face wash I've been using for years and i love it.
I love the cool rush when you scrub it in and i can really feel it getting down into my pores and really cleaning. It smells really good too.
another awesome thing I'd that it doesn't cost much at all! Its got so much bang for its buck.
A couple things i think aren't the best is its quite drying and harsh if you have sensitive or quite dry skin this is probably not for you. I have combination skin and sometimes in the winter it is to harsh on even my skin. But on oily or acne prone skin it is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this in the shower in the morning on my face, neck, and chest. I think it's great! It's nice and minty and refreshing, and it rinses off easily with no residue.

I don't really scrub like heck or leave it on very long because my skin is generally dry and a little sensitive. I do apply moisturizer as soon as I get out of the shower because I think this product is probably drying. (I think it's intended to be, since it's from an anti-acne line, so I don't hold this against the product!)

I probably won't be able to use it in the winter, but in the summer it's great. I might try one of the other scrubs from this line next (there's an orange one that looks/smells good) but I will definitely repurchase this one. I think there are even CVS register coupons for Clean & Clear sometimes, making this a particularly good deal.