November 23, 2014 | 1115 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by halfhalfgirl45

I want to belief this is a good cleanser! - the packaging is nice! - very invigorating! - but drying n doesn't have good product payoff! - aw!---!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is really scented (menthol) and strong (salicylic acid). I think it could be great for acne-prone and oily skin, however why does it contain sulfates that actually clogs the pores?
The beads are so small and not enough in order to be an exfoliant. I tried to use it on my face but it was way too drying, my face felt so tight and irritated by all the harsh chemicals.
----------------------------------------
However - it is GREAT BODY SCRUB! I use ot on my legs and hands and WOW, how amazing! It even clears little sun pigmentation spots, how wonderful. So imagine if it does this to your body, what does it do your sensitive and vulnerable face!? Think about it.
P.S. My skin started to itch after using it on my legs.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Mckennerzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No, no, no, no, and no. I used this for 3 days--morning and night. First day seemed to be okay. Second day, my skin looked tight on my forehead so I was exciting. Then all at once the floodgates opened and my skin went bizerk!! That was 2 weeks ago and now I am batting a horrid breakout on my jaw and cheeks and around my mouth. I should have never used this horrible face wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser. It never feels like the beads are scratching my skin or irritating it. I was hesitant at first to try a scrub, because physical exfoliants like St. Ive's Apricot Scrub tend to damage the skin and irritate it. But these were gentle, yet potent. I use these in conjunction with my Stridex Maximum Strength Alcohol Free pads, and those tend to make my skin flakey by themselves. But when I use this cleanser, the flakiness goes away within a couple of days and stays away. The mint/tingle feeling was annoying at first, but after I got used to it I didn't mind it. I was really worried it would irritate my skin because it is so STRONG, but it didn't. I also use this on my upper back during the summer time, because for some reason I get occasional blemishes there (maybe from sun exposure?) and it takes care of those, too. I don't know how well this would work if I didn't use it in conjunction with my Stridex pads, because I purchased them both together and began using them both at the same time, like my own little acne system. They both have gotten amazing reviews, so I wanted to use them both since my skin was hideously bad. There was not a single place on my face WITHOUT a blemish--it was THAT bad! But those two products were a God-send for me, and I hope to never have to go without them. I should add that I also started Tri-Sprintec birth control a month before getting these, but I know that these work. Even now, going into the 4th month on birth control, if I skip a couple of days without using both of these products, I get a couple of pimples. That happened earlier this week. Then I began using them again and literally the next day my pimples were almost gone. My routine: I take a shower at night and use this cleanser in the shower. Taking a shower vs. washing my face in the sink is MUCH better for me because it really gets off any make up residue. Right after I get out of the shower, while my pores are still open from the warm water, I use a Stridex pad all over my face and on my upper back if I need to. I then go to bed, wake up, use this cleanser again, and then moisturize. If you'r e on the fence, try it! It's very inexpensive and you have nothing to lose. Let yourself use up half the bottle before you decide if you will keep it in your skincare routine. I would recommend getting this and the Stridex pads together like I did, that works SOOOO much better than either product on their own. Together, they were less than $10 at Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

HG HG HG.

This helps keep me and my SO's face clear (birth control pills are the biggest help for my acne though). Now I normally only get acne around that time of the month and my SO normally gets it when he's stressed. Other than that, our faces are now clear and glowing because of this product.

I tried a different gentle cleanser and immediately noticed a dullness to my face. After switching back to this exfoliator, my face is glowing again. I get dry skin at times and this helps keep the flakes at bay. It's regularly sold out at a lot of places, so get it if you can (if Target is sold out try Walmart and vice versa)!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've purchased this product time and time again! I have sensitive skin and Clean&Clear products are the only thing that have ever worked for me. This product is fast acting. You can use it both in and out the shower. It doesn't leave your skin dry. I had a horrible break out after giving birth and within a week of using this, my skin was cleared up again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by tinybows

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm 24 and in the past year have started to get the worst acne along my jawline. all I can assume is that it's hormonal, it is the hardest to get rid of! I've tried so many things. my brother bought this and I had used it a few times when I was out of face wash and was amazed when it started to completely clear my acne up. I hadn't used it for about 3 months and the acne came back. I just bought myself a new bottle a week ago and the acne is GONE! I don't know how it does it but I'm hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by blondeambition14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is my life. I have really bad acne in my T-zone and cheeks.Not cute. I love the fruity smell and tingly sensation it leaves behind.plus, my acne cleared up almost completely with only a week of use! I have experimented with a lot of products from pro activ to noxema and tons more this is the only one that really works .

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

This product has been in my bathroom for a few months, because I was finishing up a different face wash. I used this for the first time 5 days ago, and since then, my hormonal breakouts have pretty much all disappeared. I LOVE the tingly feeling, but the first time I used it I thought I just put some sort of Satan concoction on my face because it BURNED the crap out of my face. But the rest of the times I've used it, it's just a slight tingle, nothing near like what it was the first time. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and doesn't dry it out, but I still recommend using moisturizer afterwards. My new nightly skincare routine goes as following: 1. Clean& Clear Scrub. 2. Clearasil Rapid Action face pads. 3. Simple moisturiser. In just 5 days, my skin has gone from broken out, to hardly any breakouts, if any. LOVE this product and definitely repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by BabyFaceNina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuf, never wthout it. I does not irritate my sensitive skin. I like to use it nights when I want to remove heavy make up on my face. It works well and preps my skin for the next stages of cleansing, toning and moisturizing.