October 2, 2014 | 985 users online

Mascara - Boots - no7 Dream lash

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by AddictedShopper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is one of the worst mascaras ive used. does nothing for length or volume. plastic bristles go funny very quickly. will not repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by nosethrill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Meh. Very average mascara. I'm not very keen on the plastic wand - it doesn't seem to work as well as a normal bristly wand. The formula is quite wet so blinking a few seconds after applying made this mascara smudge everywhere. Didn't add length or much volume. It needs a minimum of two coats to be noticeable, which annoys me as my usual mascara gives better results with just one coat.
I think for people who want a very subtle mascara this one might be ok, as I've found it not very clumpy and it hasn't smeared under my eyes yet, but if I'm bothering to apply the stuff I want length and volume!
It costs 12 quid in Boots and I'd be really annoyed if I'd paid that (can't return used makeup in the UK), but fortunately I got this as a GWP. You can get a mascara this quality for about 2 pounds (Boots Natural Collection) so why waste an extra tenner?

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by carltonbp

As others have said, it does nothing. If you already have rich, full, long lashes that you just want a thin coat of colour for then this is for you. For us mere mortals please do not waste your money on this. It really does nothing, not even after 3 coats.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by mbear55

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have tried No 7 years ago in the past and found their mascaras rubbish but this I bought on a 3 for 2 deal and Im amazed by the poor reviews, I agree with the reviewer who says it makes your lashes pop. I think its fantastic. Usually I just dye my lashes but for nights out wear mascara and this is incredible. Darkens, thickens, separates. What more can you want. A pretty, lush look. Non irritating. And my eyes are easily irritated. I was actually going to buy the new Lash extensions mascara or whatever its called as it had a free brush gift with it, but the assistant said this was much nicer and fluttery and she had it on and her lashes were certainly fluttery. And i was not disappointed. It's perfect. Others have mentioned smudging, I had none. And that on a fairly warm day. Only giving it a four as I've only used it three or four times so early days.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2010 7:30:00 AM More reviews by helbeluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the worst mascara I have ever used.....I apply only to my tops lashes - and while the brush is quite good, it always ends up smudged under my eyes by lunchtime. Rubbish!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Sour

I got this as a GWP and I totally hate it. It’s not even an average mascara… it just doesn’t do a single thing! All it does is color your lashes and that’s pretty much it. Even with 2 coats this mascara won’t do anything. I’ll stick to my trusted Phenomen’Eyes by Givenchy, thank you very much.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by zauberlinda1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got this as part of GWP; thankfully, I didn't spend money on it because it would be a waste. I applied it for the last time this morning and even though it's not lunch yet, the mascara is already smudging under my eyes. The disturbing issue is that I only applied to my top lashes. I thankfully have a back up Clinique High Impact to cover me for a while because this is going in the trash today.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

This is a rubbish mascara, its very average, did nothing for my lashes. I am normally a fan of no7 but i have tried nearly all of their mascaras and dont like a single one. Dont waste your money!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by princesselle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a little expensive but a good investment. When i got some it came in a gold box. It is obviously good quality as it is No7 (from Boots) and it lengthened my lashes so much that i couldn't believe it! You can sometimes get the occasional clump but this can easily be brushed out with a lash comb. I would highly reccomend it for people of any age! x

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by girlonfilm77

I got this as a gift, and it was a gwp bundle of other No7 products aswell as this mini dream lash mascara, so luckily i didnt pay for it. I've never been impressed with No7 overall, they have had a resurgance in the brand since protect and perfect face cream got rave reviews in the press and selling out in every store, so they have tried to boost the other products in the range by changing the packaging, getting a uk actress to promote the products and just marketing the stuff better. However, this mascara is rubbish!! It does not lengthen my lashes at all it just coloured them, it was like a natural mascara, but no way as good as clinique glossy mascara, which at leasts defines the lashes, this does nothing for yoour lashes at all, they looked shorter and spindley and just like i had no mascara on. Very disapointing considering the lash brush is plastic and in the same style as max factor's masterpeice mascara and maybellines new mascara. Would not buy the full size and would not recommend to anyone, best to buy maybelline great lash mascara as its dirt cheap!