December 21, 2014 | 1689 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Shu Uemura - Foundation Base Control Purple/Violet

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by huntingjanuary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm a Shu Uemura girl and this product has been lying around in front of me every time I do my bi-monthly stock up and taunting me, telling me to try it. I always pick it up, inspect it in half-disdain, half-curiousity as I use YSL touché éclat for correctors that I refuse to give another product a try. I gave up and finally purchased the purple one and well... I liked it. It gave a sort of glow to my skin I can't get with the YSL. I've used this solely before powder and works fine as well. Unsure if I will buy it again, I don't think so as it is neither better or worst than the YSL.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 4:18:00 AM More reviews by mickey5252

This is basically a color corrector, and purples is suppose to remove dullness, but I don't know if is just me, but this stuff is super greasy.... and I just can't use it.

I'm going to try to mix it with my foundation and see if it works

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 7:13:00 AM More reviews by MonicaRockvilleMD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Light violet. Gives a healthy glow. You need very little, as this is highly pigmented.