October 23, 2014 | 1084 users online

Body Scrubs - Freeman - Pomegranate Sugar Body Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This smells AMAZING, I love the smell so much I actually tasted it, it's bitter :( But for the actual scrubbing effects it didn't do much for me. This product "seems cheap" at $4 a tube but I need a handful for my entire body, so a tube doesn't last long at all. I feel this is overpriced, because it's just white sugar mixed with a bit of juice and chemicals, I can make my own edible version (a tasty scrub) for just a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by TracyNevins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

With Freeman products...for me...it's a hit or miss. This pom scrub is a hit! Priced right, it smells yummy and makes my skin feel so smooth after use. It's getting harder to find this scrub...but when I do...I love it...paying special attention to elbows and knees...even my feet! For the price...it;s a hands down winner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by MES

I took a stroll down the aisle with the soaps and bath stuffs at a store I don't normally shop at. I love Freeman products, but they have been getting hard to find in my area and figured they lacked a distributor. I found this and several other Freeman products as well as some very tempting bath items. The price is super cheap, like $3 a bottle. I use this all over and will probably get a few uses out of it. It smells very yummy, fruity and sweet. It does mely from the heat/humidity in the shower, but I did one area at a time and it was fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:10:00 AM More reviews by HelenaN

I saw this in a store (can't remember which one...) and I thought it looked interesting to try for a mere $3.00. It smelt great when I flipped the cap because I really love the smell of pomegranate. When I was showering, I stood back from the water to squeeze some in my hand. I rub it on my shoulder and neck and it hand a nice grit too it. It wasn't too rough like sandpaper but it wan't non existent. As I rubbed it created a really neat sensation, it got warm. Like really warm. When I stepped back into the water the scrub slowly just melted off my skin. After drying myself off, the skin on my shoulders and neck felt intensely soft and clean. I really like this scrub but have one complaint. Each tube costs only $3.00 canadian where I live but it doesn't last long. If you shower more than once a day every single day of the week, there is noway this little tube will last you. If you only use it when you need itand alternate between an exfoliating body wash it will last. I will continue to repurchase though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by eheh

I know it's cheap, and a good scrub. But, after realizing that it's just sugar mixed with some liquid, I would not buy it again.
The problem with this is that as you are in the shower and scrubbing, the stuff just melts away before you can even thoroughly scrub!
If you want a sugar scrub, just make your own, a whole lot cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

Its a very good scrub. Takes off all the dead skin cells you can find! It smells fresh and I also like the fact that the product actually contains pomegranate ingredients (not just aroma). One thing I have to say is that its best to apply it on your hand and then straigt on the skin. Dont rub your hands together first because the longer the sugar is in contact with your warm body the sooner it melts. I do find that I need to use a decent amount to scrub the whole body due to melting.

I definitely recommend this. It is not tested on animals. The packaging doesn't get clogged up at all and is easy to squeeze. Its a pity it is a bit pricey in South Africa but I wll buy again anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by melekd32

This is my first review on here. Here I go.
I really like this scrub, it does make my skin feel só soft after I took a shower. I also love the smell of it. In the shower and even after the shower I smell the scent of it on my body. Love it.
Before I had bought this I didn't know that there were also body scrubs with sugar. I've always thought that there only were scrubs for your body with salt (dead sea salt etc.). I must say, I also love the sugar in it along with the pomenegrate scent.
The squeeze tube is very easy to use. No messing around with a jar or something else, but just squeeze and there you go.
Another pluspunt is that you don't have to use very much of it. I have mine for months now, really i don't even remember how long I have this scrub at home. I use it once in two weeks. Last week I actually checked how much there was left of it, and not even the half of the tube is used up!
Though, I want to buy another scrub after this was is used up. Just 'cause I want to try another scrubs. When I can't find another good scrub, or just that i dont like that much, I would totally but this again. I live in the Netherlands and here it is like five euro for this huge tube!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Was not impressed by this product at all. I picked it up @ Walmart, thinking this scrub would be almost identical to Freeman's totally juicy grapefruit sugar body buffer polish, which has ben discontinued; The pomegranate sugar scrub is not nearly as effective, as I found it to be too overpowering and tacky (scent-wise); the texture wasn't grainy enough and; it left a tacky feeling on my skin after the shower. On the upside, this scrub is very reasonable, but I won't repurchase. I much preferred the grapefruit sugar body buffer because it exfoliated and moisturized my skin thoroughly without feeling tacky, the scent was also much better, in that it wasn't so sickly sweet, hence synthetic and that it didn't linger. I wish freeman would reinroduce it. I will not repurchase the pomegranate body scrub.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Bowker2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great, cheap scrub (under $4) that smells super fruity and does a great job of exfoliating. The sugar is semi fine and the perfect pasty texture, the squeeze tube is easy to use (maybe they improved it lately?) and i can scrub to my hearts content without worrying about wasting expensive product- a must for me since i make skin cells like nobody business! My Freeman products look cute next to my high end ones in my shower, and work just as well! Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2008 2:52:00 PM More reviews by kams64

The scrub itself was only okay. The smell was too fakey and overwhelming. My biggest objection was the packaging. If you have to practically stand on the tube in the shower to get the product out, that is not good! I just threw away about half the tube because it's not worth the trouble. Good thing it was so cheap.