Nude Skincare Cleansing Facial Oil

3.4

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polyglyceryl-4-Oleate (Vegetable Oil), Squalene (Olive Oil), Tocopherol Acetate (Plant Sources), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate (Essential Oil), Linalool (Essential Oil), Eugenol (Essential Oil)

on 4/4/2015 5:15:00 PM

Balances the oils in my skin, and also keeps the skin hydrated and well -treated.
Good product, will definitely buy it again.

on 3/23/2015 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Liked it, but it's a bit expensive.

Although, being a natural product, really explains the price :)

Overall, pleased with the product, and it lasts long :)

on 3/15/2015 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like the product :)

Helped me with my pimple-problem.

Will deffo use again :)

on 1/25/2015 7:07:00 AM

Literally the worst product I have ever used..... I had high hopes for this as it was recommended by Lisa Eldridge, so I tried out the sample I was given to do a quick cleanse and facial massage. Two days later my usually clear skin has pimples everywhere the oil touched!!! Even under the chin, neck and chest (places I have never in my life gotten spots). This is going straight in the garbage for me!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this cleanser. It is hands-down the most gentle cleanser I've ever used, and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry. You literally apply just a pump or two to your skin, and it feels rich and oily when you rub it in. The scent is super pleasant. After I rinse it off, my face is left feeling soft, nourished, and clean.

Some reviewers have complained that it doesn't remove make up very well. I don't wear very much -- concealer just where I need it, maybe a little bit of blush, and mascara -- so with my minimal makeup I haven't had a problem with this cleanser!

on 11/25/2014 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It removed most of my make up, but needed to take off my eye make up first. I have only used it as a first cleanse and it is good for that, but I am going to give some others a go. The bottle did last longer than I expected!

on 10/5/2014 1:25:00 AM

I have only used this cleansing oil as a makeup remove before I actually wash my face, but I have found it to be very effective at removing makeup. I love the smell of meadowfoam, so this is one of my favorite cleansing oils. I think for the price, the packaging could be a little bit more luxe, but the design is cute. I would not repurchase only because there are many cheaper products out there (that are good quality) that perform as well as this one.

on 8/23/2014 3:41:00 PM

This is by far the worst cleansing oil I've used. I was looking for a new cleansing oil that was cruelty free. I got it in a three piece kit from Sephora. This oil neither removed my makeup nor rinsed off cleanly. I could feel the film on my skin after washing and ended up using a scrub to get the residue off. I ended up returning the whole kit. Iím back to my old-faithful DHC cleansing oil.

on 8/8/2014 6:55:00 AM

I have dry/normal skin with no obvious skin conditions (melasma, sensitivity etc).

I am very happy with this for cleansing. It removes most makeup easily and rinses off quickly with tepid water. The packaging is hygienic but since the oil is not exposed to light and there is no indicator for how much oil is left it can be hard to guage.

On the downside I use quite a few pumps of this for each cleanse so I go through a bottle very quickly.

on 7/13/2014 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

For reference, I am 41 years old and my skin is very dry and (Nivea cream isn't heavy enough), very sensitive (I shun heavily scented anything on my face). I get breakouts once a month due to aunt flo (yay), but generally I don't have zits except for then. I use a clairsonic, and I don't use masks because they usually make my skin freak out. I use Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair religiously. Love that stuff.

My skin had reached the point where it was dry and flaky in patches on my face, despite everything I tried. I decided to take the plunge into cleansing oils and bought this on a whim at Sephora because it came in a nifty little package (yep, sucker...) with a trial size jar of their night cream and treatment oil. The SA in Sephora instructed me to squirt the oil on the back of my hand, then dab water on it and emulsify it, then dip my clairsonic in it and wash my face. Bless her heart. She was so sweet, but so totally clueless.

That method doesn't work, period. The way to use this oil (that works for me) is to squirt it right on my already wet hand, 4 squirts, and then slap it on my already wet face and spread it around, then go to town with the clairsonic and rinse. If I've got a full face of makeup on, I use a makeup remover cloth first to take off most of my makeup because #1, I'm a realist and don't expect any one product to work miracles and do it all, and #2 this oil is expensive and I don't want to waste it.

So anyway, if I have eye make up on (I don't wear MU every day....true story), I rub the oil around first until I can feel my lashes are clean, then I take the clairsonic and scrub my face, then rinse. In the 6 weeks that I have been doing this, I haven't had any problems. It gets my skin clean, it doesn't leave a trace of makeup (even when I do a full face), it takes off even my most stubborn mascara, and God bless this stuff...my dry patches are gone.

The smell is barely there, which is reassuring for me, because my skin reacts VERY badly to added scents and/or heavy scents. It's not unpleasant or heavy or overpowering or anything. The texture is very light, like sesame oil. I'm not sure if I'm going to repurchase, as it IS very expensive, and I'm toying with trying out DHC, but for now I still have at least half a bottle left.

Overall I think it's a great product, it works well, it's non-irritating, non-drying, and it cuts right through eye makeup like BUTTAH. The price isn't great, so if a cheaper oil out there works for you, *shrug*, I wouldn't run out there and buy this instead. If your current oil ISN'T working, though, or if you want to try cleansing oils but are unsure where to start, this is a nice one to try.