July 29, 2014 | 1973 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Wet 'n' Wild - Super Jumbo Crayon Sharpener

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by p4percut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed a simple sharpener that would sharpen both larger and normal sized pencils and could've gotten something similar at the 99c store (right next door anyways).

It works well, I don't (and didn't) expect anything else out of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2008 5:56:00 AM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this sharpener sucks. it doesnt make my eyeliners sharp at all and stuff always gets stuck in it. my eyeliners all get ruined. i hate it !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2007 11:41:00 AM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm actually reviewing the normal size pencil sharpener. The blades are sharp and sharpens very well. It was around $2CDN and really, there's no point in spending more for a sharpener.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 8:13:00 PM More reviews by SparklyPinkCoconut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It worked alright,but I much prefer my Revlon sharpener,it works better and stays sharper longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 9:00:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely 2nd the review below me! For 99 cents who can complain??? ;D I needed something quick, to sharpen my Wn'W Lip Pencil in No. 666. <3 :D