April 16, 2014 | 1924 users online

Treatments - Kerastase - Serum Nutri-Sculpt

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by telek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is really great! I always use this serum after i wash my hair. It makes my hair really soft and look healthy. Highly recommended even for u who has coarse hair like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by PrincessElina

I have long wavy hair. Its superthick but its more like I have a lot of hair, my strands are more like fine. I use this serum on my ends together with Sebastian Potion 9 on the lengths and then Bumble&Bumble Surf Spray on my roots. My hair has never been so fabulous! I think I've finally found my perfect products!

This serum smells amazing, light and fresh. Kind of natural. The bottle is not very good since its made out of glass and the cap cant be sealed in a safe way for i.e traveling. Kerastase is a bit expensive but well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A lightweight serum that makes my hair soft and shiny without looking oily. Actually, it is the only product that helped with split ends. I use it after blow drying. It's a bit expensive, mainly because I tend to go through it really quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, not sure if I will have to repurchase this ever as a little bit goes a long way. I've used a million serums. This one is not greasy and does not weigh my hair down like the other serums I've used...and I've used a lot of serums. I only use this on the ends of my hair when my hair is wet. It also smells good in my opinion. It smells flowery, like roses, but not overwhelming or fake. It's nice. Anyway, this stuff is great. Kinda expensive, but like I said, only 1 pump (a couple drops) is all you need and you are all set!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by JanC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love Nutri-Sculpt serum! I have alot of fine hair and Nutri-Sculpt adds a ton of shine without weighing my hair down. I rub a couple drops into my palms and smooth over the length of my hair. I've used Nutri-Sculpt Serum for several years now and still love the product. A bottle lasts me a long, long time too. An amazing product that provides a ton of shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by footballove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best serum by far.I adore all Kerastse range,but this one + Kerastase Ciment Termique is my outstanding.I only use 2 drops of this serum on my waist-lenght hair,rub with fingers,and just massage into my dry ends for finishing touch.I can see AMEDIATELLY how my hair soaks in everything,there is no any film left,just silky glossy smooth hair ends.Result is dramatical.It is so concetrated so little goes a long way.Also,I don't have to reapply it in between the two shampoos because it is sooooooo effective that there is no any need for that.Yes,this is so damn expensive,but lasts so long,even with my waist-long hair.My search for perfect serum stopped right here.I got with this what I wanted from hair serum,actually,even more..this passed even beyond the any expectations I had about this product.This is outstanding,definitelly my HG. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by blueirisjazz

My stylist suggested this to me, and I'm very happy she did. I have long, blonde, color-treated hair, which means my ends can get a little frazzled. I put this on my hair, avoiding the scalp and focusing on the ends, before I blowdry or heat style. This keeps my ends moisturized and soft, and minimizes breakage. It also keeps frizz away, which in the humid envorionment I live in, is key. I'll definitely be buying this again.