August 30, 2014 | 1707 users online

Treatments (Face) - Equate - Daily Cleansing Pads

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by misscrys85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these cleansing pads! I use them once before bed, and before I apply my make-up in the morning. They are pretty drying, but a good moisturizer solves that. :-) These clear my skin better than the Oxy Clinical Cleansing Pads do. The smell is tolerable. I love the way they make my face tingle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

These pads are great to help remove face makeup. I wear long-wearing foundations, which are notoriously hard to remove at the end of the day. I cut these pads in half (saves money, you don't need the whole pad) and use one before I wash my face to help remove my makeup. I also use them after I wash my face if I am having particularly bad breakouts. One side of the pad is more scrubby and rough, while the other side has a gentler texture like a cotton pad.
Sure, these are a bit drying, but that's why I like them. They are effective at shrinking and drying up acne, that is my main goal when looking for a product like this. I always use a moisturizer after to combat any dryness.
I will buy these again when I run out. The price is right and they work as they should.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 2:14:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is for the Equate brand "Daily Cleaning Pads," which compare to Oxy and can be purchased at Wal-Mart very inexpensively. I hate Oxy due to the additives and alcohol which just horribly dehydrates the skin. These are just like Stridex pads - there are 90 pads in the plastic jar soaked in 2% Salicylic acid. These have a lot of alcohol in them -warning! They eventually sucked the life out of the top layers of my skin, and so I highly recommend the Stridex (without alcohol), instead.