November 21, 2014 | 1834 users online

Powder - Everyday Minerals - Soft Butter Peach Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Dark40rcehan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation!! Its so lovely, and keeps my face flawless and even-toned, even under the humid Malaysian weather! The best thing is that it matches my skin tone perfectly, and I look as if I'm not wearing anything at all. There is only one gripe that I have with it, that is even when I'm using the Matte formula, I really need to layer it on. But when I'm using the common liquid foundation, I use this as a setting powder for heavier coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by philosophin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using this color on my face for a long time now. I'm pale with a slight yellow undertone. It kind of looks scarily dark in the container, but it looks lighter on the face. I should say that this color is not a perfect match for me; it's a bit too dark. However, being pale, I could use some extra tint on my face. I've tried almost all of the fair EM shades and find this one to be the best match. In the wintertime I usually mix in some Cool Fair to make it less yellow and lighter, or just wear Cool Fair (a significantly lighter shade than Soft Butter Peach) by itself as it helps to neutralize yellow undertones. I should add that I use the Intensive formula of EM foundation, for what it's worth. The coverage is medium-heavy and that will obviously intensify the resulting color when applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by me1inda

So this is my first review, I just HAVE to comment on this wonderful product. I have tried JR Minerals, Prestige, Nude and a couple of others and nothing has even come close to how ED Mnerals works for my skin.

I especially noticed today when I visited my Aunty and she had applied her "Nude" makeup and you could tell she was wearing makeup... BADLY! I showed her my face compared to hers in the mirror and she agreed that my face was literally FLAWLESS compared to her caked-on look. Admittedly she needs to learn how to apply mineral makeup better, but still... I was flawless, something I'm, finally after all these years, proud to admit! :)

I have awful skin, to the point where I will be down and out for a whole day about the pimples, scars and whatever else. since using ED minerals, my skin has cleared up, stopped breaking out and is just... gorgeous!

I received this Soft Butter Peach foundation in Original Glo as a sample and have never looked back. I've palmed off every other sample or full-sized product I own because I will continue to use and love ED minerals foundation.

I usually put 2 - 3 layers (very fine!) on over the mint concealer. This works wonderful for my problem skin and I just make sure I wash off all makeup of the evening (currently using Lush cosmetic products for cleansing/moisturising).

I have just put in an order for some more samples and a full sized pot of this particular foundation. I look forward to giving more reviews for EDM.

Thanks for reading! Mel x

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by w1lk1ns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used BE foundation in light and this foundation not only looks better but feels better. It matches my skin tone and looks perfect and also feels great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by NatalieK

I love this foundation! It's a perfect match for my skin tone, it covers my flaws without looking cakey, it gives my skin a gorgeous glow, and it lasts forever. The thing that's best about Everyday Minerals, compared to Bare Escentuals, is that EM has SO many more shade options and formula options as well (intensive, semi-matte, orignal glo, etc.). The one thing I will say, however, is that the color swatches on the website seem to be inaccurate. I chose Soft Butter Peach by the description, not the picture! So, if you're picking a foundation, I would definitely suggest going not by picture, but by description.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Edit: 09.27.10
EDM not only went from 8g to a whopping 5.5g, their new formula also came with a color change. Atleast in all the unused jars I have. When I applied the new formula at my lighted mirror, it was unoticable.. maybe because I was so close... but once I leaned back there was a def. slighty orange mask going on. NOTHING I could do would buff out the color. I still have jars of the old formula [their pretty brown packaging, old.] and they ARE different. I've tried other colors but I had no luck. That and their new formula leaves me kind of cakey and ashy looking. I have used the Intensive Formula religiously and the new version has a light to medium coverage. Their old formula had a medium-full coverage. Bummer.

That, and their 12 full sized items for $50 is gone. I'm not mad at them for doing away with the sale, since that was a HUGE steal....but

$50 for 12 and $45 for 5 Is a HUGE difference too. Especially when you have been used to the same prices for 2-3 years.

$45 for 5 jars of foundations is affordable compared to other brands though...so take it or leave it. :)

Their minerals were THE BEST out there IMO and I feel like they are ruining them. I don't know why companies mess with a truly amazing product, just to make it worse. I guess it's to save money. I was a customer for three years, but I'm not anymore.