February 27, 2015 | 1808 users online

Lipstick - NYX - #635 Doll

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2015 10:51:00 AM More reviews by curlymom2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can see why others like this lipstick so much. It seems to be great quality especially for such an amazing price. Goes on very smoothly, no annoying or irritating fragrance, nice creamy coverage. Didn't wear as long as my go-to favorite lipstick (Mac Craving) but I could live with that if the color were really great on me. Unfortunately the color was my only real problem with this lipstick (and a pretty important one when it comes to lipstick!). I just wish that it looked like others have described, but on me (fair, NW20) it didn't even look pink at all. On me it looks like a very warm, almost terra cotta color. Not bad, just not what I was expecting. I may have to check out some of their other colors. Too bad about this one, but a $4 lipstick mistake is not nearly as painful as a $25 one, and sadly I have done that too many times!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by trinichic28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

love this lipstick so much I have 5 backups. its creamy and its my perfect, perfect pink. (NW 43/45 for reference). Only negative is that it wears off quickly. After eating or drinking I have to reapply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by keiki300

For all of you girls who say this lipstick does not, try a nyx lipliner under it or dust your lips with loose powder after you put on the lipstick. another trick is to put eyeshadow primer on your lips before applying lipsticks that do not last. The primer makes the lipstick a bit drier but that is the trade off. I love this color, its a very natural plum red. Great for work

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading the good reviews, I decided to get myself a new lipstick in honor of Valentine's Day! I bought Doll, but it turns out to be just a little too bright on me with my pale skin. But I do like the creaminess and the price can't be beat! I might try it again another day when I'm wearing something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by ummimtrish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is the most beautiful I've ever tried. I'm so sad about it, though, because it seems that it comes off as soon as I put it on. It just doesn't have great staying power, and I'm not sure how to tweak the application process so that it stays on longer :(

It's a beautiful pink-plum color. It's dark without being goth looking, and bright but not obnoxiously bright. I love it, just wish it stayed on longer...with NYX made this color in their matte formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

$3.99 is a bomb price and even better, this lippie is gorgeous on. picked it up on a whim, the color on the tube looked like something i would like, a darker MLBB mid tone pink. it goes on smooth, rich and so opaque! its "bright" but not glaringly so, its just a great pop of color against my NC42 skin. a deep pinkish red. keeping this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite lipsticks. It's a really pretty purpley pink color but it's got a warmer tone to it. Really classy looking. Soo cheap too!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by purplescarf6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a love/hate relationship with this. I love it because the color is gorgeous, reddish pink and super flattering on me. The price is super inexpensive. I hate it because it doesn't last long at all on me. I avoid wearing this simply b/c I don't want this to come off on my boyfriend or wear off while eating. It just doesn't last, which is a big issue with me being a busy high schooler who doesn't have the time or energy to check her lipstick every five minutes. If this was a stain or had at least a matte finish I would wear this all the time but it's currently sitting in my "rarely use" pile. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Alaisify

Being from Australia (where the price markup on even drugstore cosmetics is ridiculous), I was a bit skeptical about this lipstick despite the rave reviews. However, I'm really happy to be proven wrong, and will definitely be buying more products from NYX!

My absolute favourite thing about this lipstick is the consistency. I stay far far away from lip glosses, a lot of lipsticks and even some lip balms precisely because I can't stand noticeably feeling as though I'm wearing product. This, on the other hand, is extremely smooth and creamy, and yet somehow manages to legitimately not feel like I'm wearing anything at all.

Moreover, it's CRAZY pigmented. I was actually expecting it to be more on the red side, but on my lips it comes off very much as a pink. Still a fantastic colour though, and one I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by nicnacsong

As you can see from my ratings, I love Doll. It's a deeper pink color that suits me perfectly. I only got it because I needed another product for a discount, but I was pleasantly surprised with this shade.
Again, it's pink and it's a bit dramatic. I'm not sure if it is suited for everyday wear but it's perfect for evenings and special events. For me, it's a perfect finishing touch that brightens up my face. If you're looking for a bold, but not flashy, pink, this is a good choice.
Packaging is not problematic in any way. It's fine.
Some people may be bothered by the smell. I don't mind it but I can see how it'd be annoying. That's the only bad thing, however, and I don't even care that much.
Get Doll! It's inexpensive and pretty!