August 2, 2014 | 1142 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Creamliner Matte Purple 5

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by breebree89

I really had high hopes for this, the color is such a gorgeous purple, the one I was looking for, not too violent or dark. Unfortunately the color applies steaky and it dries out so fast!! The texture isn't the greatest either. I will not be repurchasing and would not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by WeinbergJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this eyeliner and I only have one word to describe it; 'sub-par'! I wanted to like it because the colour was exactly what I was looking for, the price was right and I like that it came in a plastic container (I am accident prone) but it failed me. The texture and consistency was way off, it is less like a cream liner and more like a hardened butter texture. Also, when applie, it transfers very streaky.

Maybe MAC's Fluidline has left me jaded but this stuff is crap in comparison.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This liner is a beautiful deep, grape color. I was used to using gel liners like Mac and Bobbi Brown, and this cream formula is much more thick and goes on smoothly and intensely on the first application. The one drawback is that it dries in the pot container much quicker. After having it for just a few months, it definitely shrunk from the sides of the container. But I still love it because other gel liners in purple are more violet, and hardly even look purple on the eye. This jumps out but isn't obnoxious.