April 21, 2014 | 1781 users online

Shampoo - Sexy Hair Concepts - Healthy Sexy Hair Chocolate Soymilk Sulfate free shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by barbiemakeup422

omg you guys!! this shampoo!!! i have been looking for a good shampoo since forever. i'm kind of a product junkie so i have to try every single shampoo in the world before i find one that i love. i've seen this is stores like every single time i go to get new shampoo and i'm like "eh, i'll try it later" but then one time i saw it on sale and so i decided to get it and let me tell you that was the best life choice i've ever made. most of the time my hair is all tangly when i get out of the shower but this made it feel all soft and tangle free and i could just run a brush right through it and i was great. it made my hair super easy to style too and it felt really healthy and sexy just like it says right in the title! this is a great shampoo and i paired it with the conditioner and they work great together

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the Color Safe Soy Moisturizing Shampoo with Soy, Cocoa, and Argan Oil. I bought this from Marshall's and it was still pretty pricey. It hasn't dried out my hair yet and I like the fact that it has argan oil and that it is sulfate free. I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by hannelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like mentioned in other reviews it really makes your scalp itch. I have never reacted to a shampoo before, but this made scalp itch. Even after I had washed my hair with another shampoo my hair itched for approx. 3 more days. Such a shame bc it smells very nice and made my hair soft.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Although it smells absolutely wonderful, my fine hair feels like a dry, brittle rat's nest after using it for a couple weeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you want dry crinkly stiff hair...get this...only good thing about this shampoo is that it smells like a Hershey bar. This is TOO DRYING!! Left my hair super limp and straw-like. I'll stick to Aquage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by ReggieJackson

Bought this on sale and am loving it! It smells great and is so gentle. Love the packaging too.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by CocoLola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried this product for two reasons 1) it smelled awesome 2) I've used other sexy hair shampoos and loves them. But that was not the case with this one. It did nothing to my hair but made it smell like a Hershey bar, also it felt dry afterwards.I would not recommend this product for anyone....

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because I thought it smelled good, and I like the idea of it being sulfate free.

I never thought this would be possible from a shampoo, but I notice that my hair just keeps falling out immediately after I shower, and then throughout the day. I don't know why this would happen, but this is the only product that I've ever used that did this to me. Since I don't have a lot of hair as it is, I stopped using this after trying for a few weeks. Also, I don't feel like it does a very good job of cleaning. My hair feels sort of grimey the day after I shampoo, and with other shampoos I can always go at least a day in between shampoos. I wish the chocolate scent lasted after washing my hair, too, since thats the main reason I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by PrettyInPlaidChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like the reviewer below, my hair has been put through a lot of stresses recently, and I tossed up between this and a Fekkai Protein conditioner/mask. I like this a lot. I was sold on the scent (artificial chocolate-but chocolate nonetheless), and the simplicity of sulfate-free. My hair is three differing shades of blond together with the remains of light pink highlights, so I need something that is both nourishing and color-safe. This is pricey, but a little goes a long way. I use it every three days. Nice, novel shampoo!.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kristenck89

I love this. It smells fantastic and it's sulfate free. I used this along with the soymilk conditioner and soy tri-wheat leave in conditioner. I have very damaged, curly, thick, naturally dry hair, that I bleached about 6 months ago, and colored twice since then. I can definitely feel a difference between this and the stuff I was using before (some Dove Moisture Therapy stuff, something like that). These products together left my hair so soft feeling.

I'm guessing that some people who have been using this probably already have healthy, undamaged hair. This line of products is all made with soy proteins, and no I'm not a hair dresser but I've read that using products with a lot of protein on undamaged hair can actually dry it out even more. So, I'd reccommend this ONLY to somebody whose hair has been through a lot.

Also, I love the smell, and even though the other soymilk products aren't chocolate scented (they sort of have a general unscented conditionery smell) the chocolate scent still lingered in my hair. I'm trying to grow my damaged hair out and get it into a better state and I think this product line will help with that.