Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Hair Chocolate Soymilk Sulfate free shampoo

on 7/21/2015 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

AAAAAARRRRGGH!!!!! This is the most frustrating shampoo I've ever used! Bought this on sale at Ulta and decided on it because it was a good price and there were no sulphates in it. The oils in this sounded good so that was a bonus. Used it and my hair was nice and clean with just enough of a slight bit of weight from the oils to give it a second day hair look. The scent of this I absolutely adore in that it smells a bit green and aquatic but in that 1970's fragrance kind of way (which as a vintage fragrance lover I appreciate very much). SADLY,very sadly, on the third day I noticed that my scalp and my hair close to it had become a filmy, smelly, grease pit. It was horrible. I do not suffer from a greasy oily scalp so this was abnormal. I ended up going online to see how I could get all of this out of my hair and learned about using Dawn dish soap to get a deep clean done on my scalp and hair. The Dawn worked, and my hair looked great btw, removing all the oil and any silicone buildup. I had a similar experience with Redken's Blonde Idol sulphate free shampoo earlier this year which I was really upset about. I think that both Sexy Hair, and Redken, need to go back to the drawing board and re work their sulphate free stuff. I'm not sure though if I want to return this though. My hair did look good and feel great for two days and I ADORE the scent of this shampoo! The fragrance hound in me doesn't want to give this shampoo up due to the fragrance alone (!) but I'm on the fence though. Thankfully it was on sale because I won't buy again after the bottle is up. I gave this a 2 due to loving the scent.

omg you guys!! this shampoo!!! i have been looking for a good shampoo since forever. i'm kind of a product junkie so i have to try every single shampoo in the world before i find one that i love. i've seen this is stores like every single time i go to get new shampoo and i'm like "eh, i'll try it later" but then one time i saw it on sale and so i decided to get it and let me tell you that was the best life choice i've ever made. most of the time my hair is all tangly when i get out of the shower but this made it feel all soft and tangle free and i could just run a brush right through it and i was great. it made my hair super easy to style too and it felt really healthy and sexy just like it says right in the title! this is a great shampoo and i paired it with the conditioner and they work great together

on 9/3/2013 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a review for the Color Safe Soy Moisturizing Shampoo with Soy, Cocoa, and Argan Oil. I bought this from Marshall's and it was still pretty pricey. It hasn't dried out my hair yet and I like the fact that it has argan oil and that it is sulfate free. I will repurchase.

on 9/18/2011 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Like mentioned in other reviews it really makes your scalp itch. I have never reacted to a shampoo before, but this made scalp itch. Even after I had washed my hair with another shampoo my hair itched for approx. 3 more days. Such a shame bc it smells very nice and made my hair soft.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although it smells absolutely wonderful, my fine hair feels like a dry, brittle rat's nest after using it for a couple weeks.

on 1/18/2011 6:28:00 PM

If you want dry crinkly stiff hair...get this...only good thing about this shampoo is that it smells like a Hershey bar. This is TOO DRYING!! Left my hair super limp and straw-like. I'll stick to Aquage.

on 9/22/2010 12:35:00 AM

Bought this on sale and am loving it! It smells great and is so gentle. Love the packaging too.

on 2/28/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have tried this product for two reasons 1) it smelled awesome 2) I've used other sexy hair shampoos and loves them. But that was not the case with this one. It did nothing to my hair but made it smell like a Hershey bar, also it felt dry afterwards.I would not recommend this product for anyone....

on 11/6/2009 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product because I thought it smelled good, and I like the idea of it being sulfate free.

I never thought this would be possible from a shampoo, but I notice that my hair just keeps falling out immediately after I shower, and then throughout the day. I don't know why this would happen, but this is the only product that I've ever used that did this to me. Since I don't have a lot of hair as it is, I stopped using this after trying for a few weeks. Also, I don't feel like it does a very good job of cleaning. My hair feels sort of grimey the day after I shampoo, and with other shampoos I can always go at least a day in between shampoos. I wish the chocolate scent lasted after washing my hair, too, since thats the main reason I bought it.

Like the reviewer below, my hair has been put through a lot of stresses recently, and I tossed up between this and a Fekkai Protein conditioner/mask. I like this a lot. I was sold on the scent (artificial chocolate-but chocolate nonetheless), and the simplicity of sulfate-free. My hair is three differing shades of blond together with the remains of light pink highlights, so I need something that is both nourishing and color-safe. This is pricey, but a little goes a long way. I use it every three days. Nice, novel shampoo!.

Top Rated Sexy Hair Concepts Products