December 21, 2014 | 863 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Absolue Ultimate Bx Replenishing and Restructuring Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by raboazul

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First of let me brag a little..or a lot,I found this small gem at the Goodwill new ,sealed in box with Nordstrom's tag.I acquired this bottle of joy for a few cents more over five bucks.Although I have not sticked to daily use,I use it every time my combo skin is paying the toll of a harsh acne regime,and it works good on replenishing dry flaky dehydrated texture that antibacterial treatments leave behind.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this a couple of years ago and had no idea what i was in for when I applied this to my skin for the first time. This stuff is beautiful!!! It made my skin have a pearly glow and kept it hydrated. Then I realized how much this stuff costs for the full size and about passed out. So i started using my sample very sparingly, and still have a tad left in that little tube that i have forgotten about until just now. I may go ahead and use the rest of that tomorrow or something, but I will not get a bottle of this since it costs so much. It makes the Guerlain Pearls Primer seem almost cheap LOL
But this serum really is nice and i would recommend to anyone with the wallet copacity to maintain a regimine with this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by pattiled

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this one. I prefer the serum over the creams. It does what it says. It is expensive but I only use it at night so it does last. Takes just a bit, not a lot, to cover the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by LaBelleVie013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. It makes my skin look beautiful, youthful, and radiant. I think it's meant for younger skin. My face tends to get a bit oily and it doesn't with this. It makes a GORGEOUS primer too. But the price? Honestly, lancome let's get real. If it lasted longer maybe I could understand the price tag but I went through one ounce in less than a month. Can't afford this anymore as I'm in college

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by beginning11

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one product that does what it says it is going to! My skin has never looked better....and it is defintiely worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2008 5:02:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I also got this recently - a good three sachets that I could use up to an entire week.
I like serums for a start - as their texture is light and if they are good they will not clog my pores.
I had been using the previous Lanncome Absolue Serum - in the white box and white heavy glass pump bottle (that was called Anti Taches - an Anti spot serum, still available & visible on the Lancome website) but is now d/c.
It was nice but did not do a lot against my brown melasma.
This new Absolue is meant to replace that old one - I was told by the SA when I was looking for a repurchase of that Absolue AntiTaches.
Well, with the new one, so far so good.
I cannot report on spot diminishing (as 3 samples are way too few to have some result!) but the serum is very nice: promptly absorbed, leaves your skin fresh and glowing. It really sinks in, and you can then apply other treatments.
I applied this serum alone at night as it's still very hot here and I do not want to overload my skin with many products in this hot weather...
This serum did a perfect job alone, skin was perfect the morning after - no oliies, no pimples, no dry skin, a nice glow.
I will consider purchasing a full bottle - the price tag is quite high though!