October 2, 2014 | 1438 users online

Lip Gloss - Annabelle - Le Gloss - Flash Dance

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by conisaxx

Wow! I am usually not a gloss fan, but ...
The color of this gloss is beautiful, nice packaging, it will last me a long time, it is not sticky or anything, and it has pretty gold sparkles in it!

I would buy it again (if I even run out!) Oh, and I got this for 3,20$, wow!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by et3naltwilight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this colour! It's not too red, and not too pink. I like how it doesn't have lots of sparkles. You only need a little to go a long way. It's also not sticky and easy to apply. I got this for around $5 on sale at Shoppers Drugmart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really love this lip gloss! Like the other reviewers said, the packaging is pretty cool. Don't be fooled by the crappy appearance of the packaging, it's the best! The shade looks really bright in the tube, but you can get a really sheer shade, or build it up to get a darker shade. (I have really pale lips btw, so that can give you an idea). I like the little flecks, they give some dimension to my lips without making them look super shimmery. To be honest, the texture of this gloss is amazing. You really don't have to apply it thick and it doesn't feel sticky at all. If you're wearing lip balm underneath, your lip gloss will feel just like a lip balm. That's as thin as you need to apply it. At first, I thought this gloss was a little difficult to spread on the lips, just because the doe foot applicator isn't soaked with product. Now I am very fond the applicator because I realized it was giving me a lot of control and precision. Really, that is probably what I like the best about these glosses, besides that they last a really long time on the lips (2+ hours!!). I also have another one is Nectar Lust. It is just as good, though a tiny bit dark on my lips. It's not too dark, but I consider it more of a statement color for my pale complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by dinosaaur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lip gloss! Such a pretty red colour with gold sparkles in it. The sparkles aren't chunky either and the lip gloss is nice and smooth. Wears pretty long without being sticky. I can wear this alone or on top of a lipstick but it's somewhat sheer. When I just put this on my lips though, it makes them look very healthy and redish? I bought this for $7CAD so it's very cheap. I love the squeeze tube with the doe foot applicator. Very smart idea. Yes I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Team6Jacobson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE Annabelle. They are inexpensive. The most expensive product is 10$, and that is foundation. The packaging is absoulutely superb. It is black, with a great design and looks like it could be from M.A.C. The products work wonders. All eyeshadow, blush, and eye dust is highly pigmented and has fabulous colours! The eyeliner glides on easily and stays put! The gloss and lip stick is shiny, not to sticky, and comes in a fabulous array of colours! Flash Dance is just one of many amazing products. Annabelle is my absoulute fave makeup company, and it is found in drugstores, as well a Wal-Mart. I could go on, but I think you get the picture. Buy it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2008 2:46:00 AM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I also have, and love, Nectar Lust. Flash Dance is similar, but a brighter, punchier shade of dark pinky red. It is also shimmery/sparkly. Nicely pigmented, not sheer. I adore Annabelle’s lip glosses… The texture of these is great for someone like myself who doesn’t like glosses that are too sticky. In general, I’ve found them to be smooth, slick, fairly long lasting (for a lip gloss), and well pigmented. No gross scent or taste. The packaging is cool because it’s a wand inside of a squeeze tube… I prefer wands for application and since it’s also a tube, you can waste less product! I wish some high end brands would copy this design… I really recommend Annabelle – it’s my favourite drugstore brand by far. This is a definite repurchase for me:)