September 21, 2014 | 2153 users online

Lip Gloss - Bloom - Lipgloss in Baby Cake

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by bunnybraids

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too bad Bloom discontinued this color, it remains my most favourite gloss ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2005 7:43:00 PM More reviews by d6676

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They no longer carry this color :( They need to bring it back! It was the perfect pinkish beige color. Great for the heavy eye and nude lips. The texture was great as well as the staying power.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 6:47:00 PM More reviews by wombat

I have just learnt that this shade is soon to be phased out in Australia, and bloom will replace it with new collections from March 2004.

I didn't end up buying it for myself after trying it at the counter, it's a caramel-nude with a tinge of pink, really lovely shade, but just a tad too frosty for me :( Together with my asian complexion i think it just draw out the yellowness too much.

I did buy it for one of my swapper though, i'd imagine it'd suit those with fairer skintones and less pigmented lips :) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2003 7:04:00 PM More reviews by caraz06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

lovely my lips but wetter (hehe and better) for a nude, but not too nude it washes you out, look. Pretty much just takes out the reds of your lips and gives a natural golden brown with hint of pink...may update soon on longevity of gloss, but texture is great...not sticky, but very smooth, medium consistency! makes me want to try other colors! and the smell is great simply because it is barely there, not overpowering, reminds me of, ok this is going to be obscure for some of you, but the white candy stick that comes with those lic a stic candies (the white stick that you scoop out the different flavored sugars with). Thats exactly what it smells like! For others who aren't familiar with that...its vanilla-y

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 3:53:00 AM More reviews by SnOw_baLLs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love the colour of babycake...when apply on the lips, it look pretty nude with alittle bit of shimmer...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 8:01:00 PM More reviews by rachelseven

Bloom is in my opinion one of the best glosses out there for staying power, wearability, great colors, and nice scent/flavor. Babycake comes out a mildly shimmery nude/sugared beige on me, not my favorite shade but it's still flattering. I don't really recommend this shade for redheads, but I will still wear it just because it is SUCH a great gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2003 10:47:00 AM More reviews by mezzo

Bloom glosses never disappoint! This is a really gorgeous shimmery champagne bronze. It works *great* on my fair skin. My lips look really sparkly and delicious! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2003 1:36:00 AM More reviews by ElizaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love Bloom's glosses, very moisturizing and not at all sticky. Baby Cakes is a gorgeous shimmery golden brown which suits my complexion perfectly. I couldn't be happier.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2003 1:00:00 PM More reviews by nakobear

I've tried several Bloom lipglosses and I love the texture and smell of all of them. Baby Cake, unfortunately, did not work for me. Baby Cake is a pinky brown shade with frost on me and it totally washed me out. It did NOT look good on me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2003 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Trakat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bloom Lip Gloss in Baby Cake is one of my favorite glosses. It's not too thick, not too shiny, smells nice, and is long lasting. It's a beautiful pink color that looks great with my ultra pale skin. I've gotten several compliments on it. Best of all, it doesn't dry out my lips, which are prone to chapping. I would also describe this product as a quick fix. If I'm playing with lipsticks and am disappointed with the end result, I can put this on over just about anything for a soft, natural look without having to start from scratch. Great for day or evening wear. It's a keeper!