September 1, 2014 | 2171 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Super Slim Eye Pencil - Tarpit

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by cranberry7

I have two problems with this eyeliner. The first one is that it is hard to apply. The pencil tugs at the eyelid - it's not a smooth application. And the staying power is terrible. I have very oily eyelids so I like to test new products before I wear them out. I put this on with both UDPP and She-laq and within two hours it smudged. With better quality eyeliners if I use those two products I can get triple or more the amount of hours. I didn't give it one lippie because someone with less oily eyelids might have a better experience.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2008 6:40:00 AM More reviews by alohacarol

i bought this online with bunch of other products in Hard Candy(they are having 75% sale) I was impressed by the slimness of the eyeliners (bought all of the colors) I thought it'll be great to apply this closely to my lashline and reduce the chance of me messing up my liner. However right when I applied the eyeliner on my lid the lead just broke off. No not few parts crumbling off but the whole part just fell off. So I had to sharpen my pencil again and tried it again. It broke off again. I put the pencils in the freezer for awhile and took it out and applied it on my lid again. The pencil went on on one eyelid and broke of again. Ehhh.... How am I suppose to use this?
I guess I can't complain cause they were so cheap but seriously... the only good things I can say about this is the thinness of the pencil and they give the sharperner for every pencil you order.

I think I need to put the liners in the freezer 24/7

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2008 2:58:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

I don't care much for this eye pencil at all. It's pretty soft so that bits of it get stuck on my lashes. It also smudges super easily and fades quickly. On my waterline, it won't even make it 20 minutes. The reason I didn't give it one lippie is because the color is very very black when you first apply it and because I can get a pretty precise line due to the slim design.