September 2, 2014 | 1201 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Female Trouble

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by dazzlelight21

Female Trouble is a pink-brown lipgloss with a discreet purple undertone. I use this colour over MAC's Viva Glam ll and it looks beautiful! I absolutely adore the colour; I have very pigmented lips and its always hard to find the right lipcolor. This one suits me quite well, its a shade darker than my natural lipcolor and is really flattering to my yellow undertones!
Love the formula, not too sticky, has a bit of a plastic scent but it isn't bothersome. Great product, would recommend if you have yellow undertones or pigmented lips!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this pinky--mauve-touch of brown lip gloss color. On me this is a bit darker than a "my lips but better" color because my lips have very little color. I have fair skin and dark red hair. I agree with other reviewers that this color would look good on lots of people. When I first picked this color up, I was not attracted to the color of this gloss from the outside at all (my first reaction to it was Yuck,) so do swatch it before dismissing it. I have been getting very addicted to Nars lip glosses over the past couple of months. This is my 4th Nars lip gloss purchase in the last 6 weeks. I especially love that they last a long time on my lips without being sticky. My one complaint about this gloss is I think the name is one of the stupidest cosmetics names EVER. I know Nars likes to shock people with provocative names but this one doesn't come close to fitting that description and is simply ridiculous.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMISFIT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok. This lipgloss is my ultimate favorite lipgloss and I've been wearing makeup for over 15 yrs. I started young..lol. But OMG!! This is a great alternative to the popular pinky/nude lip. I love how this color looks on my nc44/45 skin tone. It just compliments ANY MAKEUP look. I think this color is very universal for all skin tones. It will do something different for each individual but anyone can pull it off. And what's funny is, I went into sephora and impulsively purchased Turkish Delight and Greek Holiday without even trying them on. And something told me to go back and exchange them before I even left the mall. So glad I did!!! I would by this again and again regardless of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Absolutely amazing! Easy Lover is my constant pocket buddy, but I was looking for a neutral, brownish shade. I have pigmented lips and pale skin, so most nude shades look awful. This is incredible- brownish, mauvish shimmery nude that looks great. Its so non-sticky, moisturizing and long-lasting. I actually like the functional, plasticy taste, as I lick off yummy ones. This one is above and beyond any other glosses I've tried and I'll repurchase.I agree with the previous reviewer that it transforms your look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

Female Trouble is one of my go-to NARS lipgloss shades -- it's more than a gloss, actually; it has the consistency of liquid lipstick. "Lilac Mauve" is a pretty accurate description -- on me, it's definitely a cool mauve shade, which is a good match for my fair, cool-toned complexion.

I think the NARS lip products have that waxy / crayon smell because there are no added fragrances...it does not bother me, but if you prefer flavored lip glosses, I would not go with NARS.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by musiclives

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this shade! It's very unique. On my barely pigmented lips, it shows up a dark mauvey-brown pink. I took a lippie off because of the plasticky NARS scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by northernwinterlude

This is a must have Nars lipgloss in my opinion! It's a neutral pinkish-mauve with tiny amounts of shimmer. I never paid attention to this shade until I attended a Nars make-up event last fall, and the MA used Nars Sex Machine Velvet Matte Lip pencil on my lips and applied Female Trouble on top. Female trouble l/g applied on top of any pinkish-mauve or rose toned lipstick looks fantastic too! For reference, I'm a GGG, with a NC44, GA LSF#8 skintone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

I love this colour...it's like a light mauve with more purple undertone rather than pink but still neutral at the same time...the only thing I couldn't stand about this was the scent...this is my only NARS gloss that has a weird plasticy scent...don't know if others have had the same problem? It formula is like a cream so it gives an opaque coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The color is pretty and looks really nice with my purple eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Oh, my God. What a gorgeous lipgloss! When I first saw this in the tube, it looked so bland and blah. But when I swiped it on my hand it was love at first sight! Stunning pink-mauve with purple and brown undertones. Transforms your look instantly. Try this!