NARS Orgasm and Sunset Strip Duo

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Why did I purchase this without consulting Makeup Alley for a review? Because it was there under the glass at the TJ Maxx jewelry counter when I was looking for a watch.

Very pretty colors, but they lasted a half hour. I timed it. Glad I got 6 for $29 at TJ Maxx

on 9/14/2008 10:41:00 PM

I bought this from Bombshell Bargains, I was super excited to get it!! I love the orgasm blush, so I was expecting this to be an amazing color on my lips. WRONG! It really makes your teeth look yellow, it doesn't long. I love the concept of having 2 colors, but neither one looked good. Too bad:(

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So I'm pretty new to Nars and I've loved everything I've gotten so far. I've been hesitant on buying Orgasm because of not wanting to join the cult and because it looks so similar to MAC's Nymphette, which I adore. Well, I broke down and bought this very pretty duo. First of all, Orgasm stays put for me and is a little more opaque than Nymphette, which I love. Sunset Strip is a very pretty sheer coral on my dark lips-I swear I've been looking for something peachy/coral that doesn't have shimmer, and Sunset Strip is it.

Recommended for Medium Skin