October 25, 2014 | 1670 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like that this has some scent to it but other than that it's no good. After I washed my face I used this and it didn't feel any cleaner and it did not avoid break outs.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by allisondlnguyen

this toner is really good. this was the first toner I've ever used and so far, so good. when i first put it on, i felt a stinging sensation, signifying that it was attacking the source of my acne far down. within the first 2 days, I saw immediate results. the small bumps and redness on my forehead vanished. but, within the next days, I noticed redness and bumps coming back with more than there was before. (I continued doing the daily routine of putting it on once in the morning and once in the evening) All was well until they started growing again. The price is decent along with the packaging, so I would've considered repurchasing IF it reduced AND prevented my acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by enawhz

This product made ALL of my breakouts disappear within 24 HOURS! I found my holy grail!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Mmmel

I highly recommend this product unless you have very sensitive skin. It keeps my oily skin at bay and dramatically cleared my acne for a while.

However, after about six months use (about one and a half bottles), I started breaking out again, but I think it's because my skin got used to it. Fast forward about another month, I got on antibiotics and epiduo prescribed by my doctor and tried to use this toner again. It would completely dry out my skin for days after only one use and burned like crazy at contact.

I guess my skin just changed, but I would recommend anyone struggling with acne to give this a shot!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by gmmace80

This product is okay as a toner, but the fragrance is overpowering. It's actually got a nice scent, but it's so strong, if I use it anywhere on my face it makes me cough.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Dentalgirl3

Great basic sal acid toner for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

I like this product like it burns sometimes but thats fine makes me feel like its working. But i hate the way it feels, i cant say it feels "sticky" but it feels weird, it goes away after a while but i cant shake that gross feelingg off so i tend not to use it idk if its just me but it feels like a mask. It does have a reallyyyyy strong smell. I like the smell though its just not a product that i'll ever get to finish because i dont use it for weeks then everytime i reach for it i remember why i dont

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by darknights

I have pretty oily and very acne prone skin. While I honestly think it helps my acne, I will discontinue use. After using and applying moisturizer I'm always left with a very shiny film on my skin. I've tried this with other moisturizers but again I always have that shiny film on my face, it's really irritating . Now I use a different toner which doesn't leave a shiny film over my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by misscy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This toner came highly recommended by a friend who also has oily/combo skin like myself. I needed a toner because my face gets oily all day which leads to break outs.

After a month of use, I am ready to try something new. The product leaves my skin feeling sticky and my forehead still has a sheen of oil throughout the day. It also stings any exposed acne. At first, I used it twice a day (morning/ night), after seeing no results except for continued oily skin, I started to wipe my face up to 2 times a day. Still, no improvement on acne prevention or treatment.

So bottom line, this doesn't work for me and my oily skin. It just leaves my skin feeling sticky and shiny, no matter how little/ a lot I use.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

This toner burns too badly on my skin