July 28, 2014 | 2225 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Mmmel

I highly recommend this product unless you have very sensitive skin. It keeps my oily skin at bay and dramatically cleared my acne for a while.

However, after about six months use (about one and a half bottles), I started breaking out again, but I think it's because my skin got used to it. Fast forward about another month, I got on antibiotics and epiduo prescribed by my doctor and tried to use this toner again. It would completely dry out my skin for days after only one use and burned like crazy at contact.

I guess my skin just changed, but I would recommend anyone struggling with acne to give this a shot!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by gmmace80

This product is okay as a toner, but the fragrance is overpowering. It's actually got a nice scent, but it's so strong, if I use it anywhere on my face it makes me cough.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Dentalgirl3

Great basic sal acid toner for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

I like this product like it burns sometimes but thats fine makes me feel like its working. But i hate the way it feels, i cant say it feels "sticky" but it feels weird, it goes away after a while but i cant shake that gross feelingg off so i tend not to use it idk if its just me but it feels like a mask. It does have a reallyyyyy strong smell. I like the smell though its just not a product that i'll ever get to finish because i dont use it for weeks then everytime i reach for it i remember why i dont

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by darknights

I have pretty oily and very acne prone skin. While I honestly think it helps my acne, I will discontinue use. After using and applying moisturizer I'm always left with a very shiny film on my skin. I've tried this with other moisturizers but again I always have that shiny film on my face, it's really irritating . Now I use a different toner which doesn't leave a shiny film over my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by misscy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This toner came highly recommended by a friend who also has oily/combo skin like myself. I needed a toner because my face gets oily all day which leads to break outs.

After a month of use, I am ready to try something new. The product leaves my skin feeling sticky and my forehead still has a sheen of oil throughout the day. It also stings any exposed acne. At first, I used it twice a day (morning/ night), after seeing no results except for continued oily skin, I started to wipe my face up to 2 times a day. Still, no improvement on acne prevention or treatment.

So bottom line, this doesn't work for me and my oily skin. It just leaves my skin feeling sticky and shiny, no matter how little/ a lot I use.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

This toner burns too badly on my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by arielleem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this so much. My skin is finally starting to clear up and i think this toner is why! It's a nice cucumber scent and it doesn't burn me at all. You feel so clean after using and pores are significantly smaller. Redness and acne is clearing up since I have been using this! Price is so cheap too! Love this will continue to use until my acne is gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this toner last night. I barely tried it this morning and so far i am in love with it. I apply this toner after washing my face and putting on moisturizer. After I let the this toner dry and soak into my skin I put my make up on. My makeup was applied so effortlessly. I use the Clinique acne solutions and its has a thicker consistency than the maybelline fit me foundation. The cons are that the pour spout is a little drippy, I was still shiny after eight hours; which is not a big deal. The pros is that it smells good to me personally. It's smells like cucumber. It doesn't burn or sting at all. It didn't make my face red. It was $7 at Walmart and I will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Halesleigh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product. It really helped my blackheads on my cheeks. It also helps control me oil.