Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat. (40%), Butylene Glycol, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, PEG/PPG 20/6 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Green 5, Fragrance

on 4/5/2015 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Tried this twice in the past and each time my skin remained the same.
It never helped with my blemishes and it actually agrivated my oily skin even more.

on 3/23/2015 3:42:00 PM

I've been using this toner as the second step following the Acne Stress Control Power-Clear scrub. This toner smells heavily of alcohol, as it is a main ingredient, but does a good job at getting the residual make-up off my face. And, despite the alcohol, it doesn't dry out my sensitive skin.

on 1/25/2015 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I truly love this product. I suffered from really bad acne over the years, but with the 6 months of using this product I no longer deal with inflamed external caused acne. I also noticed maybe only one active pimple during that time of the month when using this product instead of 5+ without. I also use ACNE FREE acne cream too

on 1/25/2015 3:57:00 PM

Been using this for a few years now and I've gone through about 3 bottles of it. It has a slight alcohol scent but smells refreshing at the same time. When I use it, it makes my face tingle a little but I love the sensation. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. I only use it about 3 or 4 times a week though, to help thoroughly clean my skin after I shower. I also use it mainly when I have occasional break outs, and it does help dry out my pimples. Good product, will continue to repurchase because it has salicylic acid in it and haven't really found anything else better.

on 8/19/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like that this has some scent to it but other than that it's no good. After I washed my face I used this and it didn't feel any cleaner and it did not avoid break outs.

this toner is really good. this was the first toner I've ever used and so far, so good. when i first put it on, i felt a stinging sensation, signifying that it was attacking the source of my acne far down. within the first 2 days, I saw immediate results. the small bumps and redness on my forehead vanished. but, within the next days, I noticed redness and bumps coming back with more than there was before. (I continued doing the daily routine of putting it on once in the morning and once in the evening) All was well until they started growing again. The price is decent along with the packaging, so I would've considered repurchasing IF it reduced AND prevented my acne.

on 7/31/2014 1:06:00 AM

This product made ALL of my breakouts disappear within 24 HOURS! I found my holy grail!

on 6/29/2014 3:57:00 AM

I highly recommend this product unless you have very sensitive skin. It keeps my oily skin at bay and dramatically cleared my acne for a while.

However, after about six months use (about one and a half bottles), I started breaking out again, but I think it's because my skin got used to it. Fast forward about another month, I got on antibiotics and epiduo prescribed by my doctor and tried to use this toner again. It would completely dry out my skin for days after only one use and burned like crazy at contact.

I guess my skin just changed, but I would recommend anyone struggling with acne to give this a shot!!

on 5/29/2014 1:36:00 PM

This product is okay as a toner, but the fragrance is overpowering. It's actually got a nice scent, but it's so strong, if I use it anywhere on my face it makes me cough.

on 3/18/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great basic sal acid toner for the price.