April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Dreammaker

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by ceruleanblue95

Dreammaker is a frosty white gold color that came out in Starflash finish. I find it pretty, but not too original and a bit too sheer for my liking, which is weird because the Starflash shadows are famous for their excellent texture and color payoff. I got this at the CCO, so fortunately I didn't pay full price for it, but it is still a pretty good shadow. I like to wear it on my inner corners, and right below my brows (not as a highlighter, but more like an accent shade). I rarely wear this on my lids... I'm sure it would be pretty there, but I just reach for other shades for the lid instead. Honestly, I would skip this one, but the decision is up to you in the end if you happen to find it at the CCO!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by kmp1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The color was okay, but it was just way too chalky for me. Not very good pigmentation at all. I had to really pack this color on just to get it to look a bit opaque. I believe this was a Starflash finish. I was really disappointed, because it looked so pretty in the pot. Oh well!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by AriesD

I really love the starflash finish from MAC, and I also love gold colors, so when I saw this at my local CCO, I just had to pick it up. Like the other starflashes, it blends beautifully and is very smooth. Unfortunately, on my NC25 skin it is a tad too yellow for me. It is also not a very opaque color, more like a sheer yellow gold with gold shimmer. I'll be exchanging this as soon as I am able.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by dramagirl180

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color! I bought it originally to compliment my blue eyes! It does just that! I pair it with Warming Trend or Woodwinked very often. It is actually very wearable and is probably my second most-worn eyeshadow! Every single time I wear this eyeshadow, I get questions from people asking how long I've worn colored contacts for! (I have never even owned colored contacts in my life.) I love how small and compact MAC eyeshadows are, as well. They are perfect for throwing into your makeup bag and heading off to where ever you need to go!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i love star flash :) this is the only yellow i can wear on my fair, cool toned skin. it is very shimmery which i love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 6:00:00 AM More reviews by StarbrightSparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This gold is amazing. I chose it because it was the only gold I found in MAC that gave a lot of sparkle and a soft colour instantly. Sadly it was the stores last one. So i'm not sure if I will be able to pick up another!

It applies so smoothly and easily. One of my favourite eyeshadows to use. Looks amazing on lighter and medium skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 2:39:00 AM More reviews by xbowie

I love this color! It goes great with my skin tone especially for highlighting and as an inner corner color. The starflash formula for this e/s is smooth. I have very little fallout from this and its super easy to work with unlike some of the recent highlight colors that have been out ( i.e. soft force). I even purchased a back up for this !

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by babiappl3

found this at the cco. i was really excited to buy it cause it had just come out with the love that look collection and i was planning on buying it cause i needed a lighter yellowish/gold shade. I'm really dissapointed with it. It's not pigmented, chalky, and when i wear it on my lid i feel like i'm just packing on glitter. If your looking for light yellow shade do NOT buy this, was not worth the 10 bucks i bought it for

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by yslchick

Great warm neutral color (pale yellow gold) for all over wash. One of my all time fav's. I swear this looks good on any skin tone. Not the most pigmented but certainly beautiful. I put this all over and smoke and diamonds in the outer corner. I'm NC20 and it's perfect my sister is nc30-35 and it's even more georgeous on her. Must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by bvan117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful color. It is great as an all over lid color or as a highlight.