September 23, 2014 | 2031 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - DiorBlush - A Touch of Blush 829

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by prowl2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is my all time favourite pink blush and I've got to always have it with me in my purse eventhough I sometimes use other brands. It is very pigmented, soft and shimmering all at he same time. It comes with the matte and shimmering version in the same package. It also comes with a velvet bag, a mirror and a small brush. I always mix it together to get a matte effect and a bit of a shimmer. The only thing I don't like about thIs blush is the small parts connecting the cover and the blush base. It breaks easily. My past three packages were broken, so you got to be really careful opening or closing the lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am NC30 and on me this is a cool toned pink, it looks very natural and girly. The blush is not very bright however, it is just perfect enough if you want to look like you are blushing naturally. Very hard to overdo. The texture is very smooth and soft, and blends like a dream! It is expensive, but the quality is well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by stls

Lovely blush. I wanted a girlie light cool-toned pink that would look natural, dewy and would last all day- that's it!
No glitter, smooth texture, no scent. Not very pigmented as others mentioned but I don't mind- there's no way to overdo with this one.
Packaging is luxurious but a bit bulky. Beautiful blue in it's velvet case but I don't mind the mirror or the brush that comes along.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

I've been using it for over a year. It's just one of my two blushes (I am not a blush girl, obviously). And I like it a lot as I use it nearly daily. It's subtle and very buildable without being obvious. It's a perfect daily blush and I think it would suit any fair-light skin tone. What I really like about it is that it has no obvious scent to it. My second blush is from Chanel and I love the color (pink explosion) but I really hate the scent (fake roses). Dior blush is just perfect and when it's finished (nearly there! I hit the pan long time ago but there is still some blush left on the sides), I am definitely going to buy another one :-) The price seems to be high but the blush is going to last for quite a while. Another thing that I love about it - no glitters, sparkles etc.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

While NARS blush is usually my go-to, sometimes I like to switch things up. I'm very fair, and I normally have to use a painstakingly light hand to apply brighter shades of blush -- so I was actually looking for something less pigmented (that I would not have to be so careful in applying). An associate recommended Dior blush, which I tried and loved. I was first drawn to A Touch of Blush and later tried Passion Fruit. I love that these shades are NOT heavily pigmented -- as a result, I can apply them normally, they blend beautifully, and they look very natural with my complexion (NW5-10; NARS Siberia).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an improvement of the previous Dior powder blushes, this being less powdery. The older ones were with little pigment and utterly drying on the skin. This is atleast confortable to wear and slightly longer lasting. But it is barely visible on my NW 20 skintone. It gives really tiny hint of color. I would recommend this to someone who cant find a subtle enough blush and to a person who is lighter than me. And in my opinion this is more cool than warm color. I might try Dior blush in a deeper shade. I believe this costs 39 dollars in store but I got a tester packaging from Ebay and got if cheaper. I am really not fan of Dior packaging and I got most of my quintets and products in tester packaging.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always have a hard time in finding the right pink blush as the ones that I normally find turn bright on me and make me look like a clown ..... e.g. Chanel's Narcisse or Lorac's Desire. I was previously using Armani's Sheer blush in #1 but sadly that was discontinued and instead was using #2 but that is more of a peachy pink which clashed a bit with my NW10 skintone ..... however, over the weekend I was playing around with the Dior colors and #829 (A Touch of Blush) caught my eye as it appeared to be lighter than the rest and so I purchased it immediately ....... I would say that a Touch of Blush is way lighter than Chanel's Narcisse, Lorac's Desire or even Kevyn Aucoin's Shadore and so if those shades looked off on you, then consider this Dior blush ...... I use my skunk blush and lightly put in on and it shows up a pretty pink and luckily not clownish ...... it looks beautiful paired with Dior's Addict lipstick in Vibrant Pink.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No