October 30, 2014 | 1511 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Glitter Mania Jumbo Pencil

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by onarainbow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love these things! I have Jaipur, which is blue.
As others have already said, it's not pigmented...Just glitter suspended in wax. I actually prefer that it's just the glitter and has no pigmentation.
It glides on very easily and (for me) stays on.
I like that it's in pencil form. I wouldn't want to use the glitter palettes and have to dirty up my fingers or a brush to get the product out.
It can be difficult to build up if you want a really dense amount of glitter.
I guess they discontinued this stuff? I can't find it on their site. Shame...I wanted to buy some more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in pale shrimp, which is a peachy kind of colour. As the others mention, it's not actually a coloured stick, it's a clear stick with coloured glitter.

I really like this. It's easy, fast and really glittery - which I love. -1 point for not having any colouring in the wax, that would've been awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by MissSniffs

I got this in two colours one was the green sparkle one the other one was called candlelight. Can't really complain because I bought them for a dollar. Much more of a novelty product.... good for party make-up, but definitely not everyday. The green one would look cute as St. Patrick makeup.

Overall meh... they are alright, but much prefer the original ones and they are very deceiving as you think they have a colour to them but they don't its just clear with coloured glitter.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by piratefemme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cr@p. And I love NYX. I bought three on-line, very excited. But there's no pigment to them, just wax and glitter. Like a pencil form of the glitter pallettes. I thought there would be pigment - like a highly glitter cream eyeshadow.

If you put it over your eyeshadow, I can see the use. but if you use too much, it will make the colours crease and melt later on as your lids warm up the wax/oil. it's ok if you don't use much.

still, not impressed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't know, man. I ordered these as part of the "bundle of joy" sale this year. If I hadn't paid so little for them, I would be raising a stink about returning them.

Like the review before me, these are basically transparent gel with glitter... big glitter. They slip and slide and don't deliver a lot of glitter for the amount of emollient gel stuff you have to rub on.

I think these will go in my god-daughter's play makeup kit. I just don't see finding a use for these that doesn't involve a lot of hassle.

Boohiss on this one from Nyx. I usually love their products for the price point, but this one seems worthless.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by sinnae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got these on eBay along with NYX's candy glitter and cream glitter palettes. Of the three, this one is the least impressive, especially because it sits right in the middle of the road between what the candy liner and the cream palettes can do, but doesn't really excel either way.

The pencils are basically just transparent grease with glitter mixed in. The glitter is NOT dense and it'll slip and slide around a lot because of its emollient base.

If you want smearable creamy glitter, the palettes are much more cost-effective and PACKED full of color. If you want a distinct glittery line, the candy liners are the way to go.

This product seems like one of those cheap dime store products aimed at 12-year-old girls, and doesn't produce a good effect at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in "old gold."

kind of smeary, but it gets the job done.

smells like .. lemon ? ..