July 23, 2014 | 1845 users online

Moisturizers - Biore - Nourish Moisture Lotion SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Lilypily93

There seem to be a few people having issues with this not absorbing into their skin? I don't have this issue at all! My skin absolutely loves it. I have extremely acne prone skin. It's so hard to find an spf that doesn't break me out, and that I can wear under makeup. I tried the Clinique city block, but as I have an olive complexion, it made me look like a cake face with that god awful tint. This is wonderful though. Hasn't broken me out at all, and it is absorbed really well- only thing is, it's only spf 15.. And living in the tropics, it doesn't do too much for the sun protection I like Biore, they do good things to my face :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by smootsa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i'm not sure why this product has been marked discontinued? - at the time of writing it's still widely available throughout australia and most likely asia too. (the brand is owned by the japanese kao corporation, which also owns goldwell, jergens, john frieda, kanebo, rmk, suqqu, kms and molton brown).

and that's a good thing because it's a lovely everyday moisturiser: light and effective and easy to use with a clean fresh scent, plus it's oil-free, and for me, one of the least irritating moisturisers i've used. and i can buy it in the supermarket ;-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I really liked this moisturizer and now I can't find it anywhere! Actually, I can't even find another biore moisturizer period on the shelves at the moment. What is going on! Anyways...hopefully they will bring this one back. In the past year my skin exploded because of some strange combination of allergies, acne, and stress....I'm talking major dermatitis here. This was the only moisturizer I could use that didn't aggrevate or make my skin worse. It also left my face very moisturized....actually some days a little too shiny but that's ok because as long as my skin wasn't dry and scaly it calmed down some. I used this moisturizer for at least a year and it didn't seem to break me out at all. It was light but still heavy enough to work, and the SPF didn't stay white at all either. Now I am back on the search for a moisturizer but everything so far has been either too harsh, has oil and or breaks me out, or it doesn't moisturize enough. I know alot of people didn't like this product but it really worked for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by pashmeash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

oh my god. i have used this for approximately one day after my regular moisturiser ran out AND MY FACE IS ON FIRE. i thought i'd buy a cheap lotion to use while i waited for my other moisturiser to arrive from overseas (embryolisse lait-creme concentre) and it was not a good decision. at all.

i am only slightly exaggerating. obviously i'm not trying to say that everyone ever will get this kind of reaction, but my skin has just cannibalised itself in response to this product. my face is red, splotchy and i want to claw my face off it's so itchy. even after i've completely cleansed my skin it's still awfully irritated and i have a feeling it will take a few days to settle down.

other than that, i didn't particularly like the fragrance but was very impressed with the texture - it definitely applied well and i didn't find it greasy in any way like other reviewers have mentioned. but um, nothing else about it worked out for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Dani192

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product. It's one of the first moisturizers I've invested in so I can't compare it to another product.
The smell isn't strong at all, in fact I like he smell. I always put some on after I cleanse my face and when I put this on I feel like it gives my skin a glow plus my skin always feels soft afterwards.

I like that it has SPF (SPF 15) and that it's oil-free because I tend to have oily skin. I bought it for $13 dollars CDN at Walmart which I think is kind of pricey. However, I have noticed that Walmart has been putting this product on the clearance shelves lately.

I would re-purchase but when I finish this bottle, I'm planning on buying something else just to broaden my horizons and try something new. I hop this helps since it is my first product review.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by bumped

My skin goes through all sorts of changes depending on the season, and this moisturizer works best when it is normal/combination. When my skin is dry, it doesn't seem like it's enough, and when my skin is oily, it's wayyyy too much.

The texture is very smooth, no chalkiness to it. I find it that it applies well and sinks in quickly. The fragrance is mild.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ToxicCandy

I really wanted to like this, I mean SPF 15, great smell, great packaging? But alas no. After I put it on it left a greasy residue on my face: not dewy but EXTREMELY oily. After a few minutes of desperate patting and rubbing hoping that it would blend into my skin, I gave up. So I washed it off. But BOOM! After I washed it off my skin was left soft and dewy. I would probably use this in Autumn and Spring, but definitely not in Summer. Kinda disappointed and will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by DrZoidberg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't mind this one on certain occasions. For example this is not something I'd use on a humid day or a cold day, or if I was planning to be outdoors a lot. I have combination skin which is sensitive and acne-prone. This is a light lotion that moisturises and offers SPF15. This is not going to work for you if you're dry or if you're very oily. But if you're lucky enough to fit into the "slightly oily" with "minor dehydration" category, this is one to try! I agree with the reviewer who said this works best under long-wear foundation. Any other foundation - you can expect breakthrough shine. I like to wear this on work days because my office is air-conditioned, making the air quite dry. It seems to help keep my skin hydrated without causing me any problems. Pump pack is great and it locks easily for travel. Cute green colour as well. I'll probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by NitaE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have no idea why this is rated so low. I have very sensitive skin and this lotion is fine on me, even with the great scent. I have used this every day for the last 2 years I think? I have gone through 4 bottles, and will probably go through another 4. My skin isnt easy to take care of, I have problems with oil and dry skin at the same time, so this stops all of that in its tracks. I haven't had nearly as many problems with acne as I used to, or pigmentation issue's (guessing thats due to the sun screen?). I live in Alaska, where cold and wind chill is a way of life, and this keeps my skin just perfect(and people telling you your face smells good isn't so bad either )

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by fromstarstuff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the smell of the moisturizer, but that's about it. Even though it's oil-free, it's simply too thick and greasy for my skin. It always leaves my face feeling tacky, no matter how little I use. I am very fair skinned and also photosensitive, so SPF 15 is simply not enough for me. My nose is oilier than the rest of my face, but I've never had a product turn it into an oil slick as much as this did. It got so greasy that it hurt, and it clogged my pores like crazy.

Oddly enough, it works as a moisturizer and sun protection on my arms, so at least I don't have to waste what I already spent money on.