July 28, 2014 | 2063 users online

Powder - Everyday Minerals - Pressed Foundation in Fairly Light Neutral

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by xogingerox

good sheer coverage for those who just want something of a touch up. this will not help hid pimples or acne scars or freckles etc. it is a basic no-nonsense powdered foundation. easy to use and doesnt cause breakouts.
i use this very often as it 'perfects' my face but also showing an inkling of my imperfections, which i like. this product does not make me look like what a fellow MUA-er has quoted 'a MAC face' aka obviously TOO much makeup / what on earth could she possibly be hiding underneath that mask ( im kidding of course about the stereotype of MAC users as i have a few products from that line) basically, good simple light foundation with matte/natural finish

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by 0oHannaho0

I think that this is a great product! It covers really well, and I agree that it is really light, but if I blend it in really good, it looks just fine. I have a little bit of acne/ old acne-scars, and it gives great coverage for that. I wouldn't use this in the summer, because it is really light, and I don't like having on much make-up in the summer.
But I think that the pressed foundation is a lot better then the loose ones! :)
xx

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by hairfitness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this, mainly for my purse. BUt I hated this. My husband commented on "how much makeup" I had on after using only this powder. I am generally a light hand as well and this stuff made me look horrid. It settled in every pore, and line on my face. I think part of the problem is that I use the Original glo from EM and this stuff is way too matte for me. Even with the Orig. glo formula, it can look dry on my skin from time to time but the pressed is seriously matte and cakey looking. Total boo on this one. I actually sent it back last week and still waiting for them to credit my account. If you return something, make sure you call them first and get an RA#. ( I did this and expect to get my credit soon) . Sorry EM, this one just doesn't do it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by victoriavef

I have to agree that this color is way too light! I bought this for my sister who is a perfect match for the loose powder, but when she put this PP on, she looked like a ghost. I am much lighter than her (i use golden fair with light) and it was too white for me. I do have to say that the coverage is great!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2008 1:44:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the exact name of the color that is near-perfect match for me in the loose foundation. The pressed version is far too light....I mean several shades too light. It isn't even close.

The cardboard compact is flimsy, and the pan actually fell out the first time I opened it...not glued in very well. If they really want to be environmentally sound, they should have a durable re-usable compact and sell refills.

Overall, this one is a dud.