Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe Powder in Iced Gold

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

If you enjoy sparkle, this is perfect. Personally, I expected a wonderful pigment/powder that would be the same as the Lumiere Grande pressed eyeshadow. It is not, definitely not, like the original. It is a micro-sparkle, not a shimmer, not a pearl. The fineness of the sparkle is what defines the product; it cannot be blended well with other products to create different shades. It is just an off-white/light beige-y golden sparkle. I am hugely disappointed. I have the original Iced Gold in my Ben Nye palette, and I am on my second pan. I love the original; it tends to slightly neutralize and subdue other colors when I place it over them. I use it all the time. But I have absolutely no use for the Luxe Powder in Iced Gold. It's odd, because the green and violet are perfect shimmers, identical to the pressed powders. The metallics are not. Certainly would not buy again and will give this one to my young nieces to play dress-up with. Sigh.

Packaging can be a mess, but the product is gorgeous. High shimmer, super pigmented white highlighter. Just beautiful!! Fine texture, hi-quality!!

This is also my favorite highlighter. It has an amazing sparkle to it that I have never seen in any other product the color is a really pale champagne you can also put it over your colored shadow for a really dramatic night look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Heck yeah I'll buy this again! This has got to be the most insanely gorgeous highlighting color ever!!! I put my wash of color over my lids and drag it outwards for that smokey cat eye look and no matter what color I'm using, I always use this on my brow bone, I dab it in the corner of my eyes by my nose and sweep it across the color on my lids. Basically, I love how this creates that fantasy sparkle. The color is like an antique white; a white with gold interference but it goes on this golden champagne color. It's just amazing with everything. It totally transforms your eye color and makes your eyes come alive and look just stunning. I wear this every single day. I'm almost out of my first container. And you get so much product!! That should tell you something! Gooooorgeous!!!!!!!!