October 25, 2014 | 1953 users online

Lipstick - Annabelle - Le Gloss Stick in 709

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by thebotanist

FYI, this colour is called "Pink Provocateur", number 709.

Alright, I've been on the hunt for that supersexy soft nude pink for about a year now. I've spent a LOT of cash on MAC lipsticks in the process. This lipstick is what I wanted "Hug Me" to be (I found MAC's Hug Me was too dark to be a good neutral against my skin..."Fleshed pink"? I think not).

This is the lipstick color I was looking for all along, and it only cost me $7.00! Although I have fair skin, I have pigmented lips that are hard to cover with most light coloured lipsticks. This lipstick has good colour payoff, and if you are a fan of MAC's slimshine formula, you will like this formula. It is moisturizing on the lips, but doesn't bleed like a lot of softer formulas sometimes do.

My only gripe is the packaging: sometimes the cap slips off in my purse.
Solution: giving the cap a little pinch with some pliers!

My advice for the fairer-skinned, cool-toned ladies: buy this BEFORE spending the time and money looking for your HG nude pink. Trust me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by neggs26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I do not liek this product. Althought the colour is a nice pale light pink that you can build up and would suit many skin tones. It has a horrible plasticy waxy smell and same goes for taste. I can not STAND the taste! It doesn't last very long either. It is moisturizing though. I do not reccomend this product and I would never buy this again.The cap also comes off very easily. I would not reccomend just throwing this in your purse as it would cause a MESS!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kmelissa

I had bought the Le Gloss Stick in Fig 710. There are so many things that I did not like about this product. The smell alone was really bad, it has this plastic smell to it. Although on the website it says that is suppose to have a vanilla scent to it. I might have gotten a bad one then. The colour was nice but there was no gloss. It was exactly like a lipstick. There was no shine to this product. I was very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Ciciban

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the way this lipstick feels. Its sheet, lightweight consistency is fabulous. Once applied it leaves my lips smooth and moisturized for the duration. The color is a light peachy pink and compliments just about any eyeshadow. Packaging is smart, easy to store and easy to use. Personally I like the scent, and don't find it overwhelming - but, it might bother some as it is there. I would most certainly repurchase this product in different colors but especially in 709.