April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Blush - Bonne Bell - Gel Blush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by katieswensen

This is my favorite blush by far. It gives you a sheer, natural looking, lit-from-within glow. I bought it in peach, but I will try the other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

I got this in Red and Peach. I'm N125 in MUFE's HD foundation, C2 in Mac's face and body. I have yellow undertones in my skin and bronzers generally make me look dirty, not tan lol I bought the Peach only because people with Fair-Med skin like me said they were surprised by the color and loved it. The Peach was definitely a bronzer color, so I won't be using it. The Red, however, is beautiful. I'll have to compare it to Benetint side-by-side because I almost can't tell the difference. It's also easier to apply because it is in a tube (sanitary). It's way more economical as well. Overall, I'm really pleased with the Red tube. It's a great way to add a flush of color for summer. Feels like nothing on.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by dcoulon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought three colors of this blush from the website (three years ago now, good grief!): Pink, Peach and Red. I loved them for the first year or two, but they don't have great staying power, which is a bit annoying now. Of course, it could also be that they are now old--three years! And still a LOT of product left! The pink shade is very sheer. I love the color of the coral for the spring/summer, and the red is great for the fall/winter, I just wish they stayed better. Onward in the search for another great non-powder blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by TubbyPuppy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I remember this gel stain from the late 80's to early 90's. The color was lovely....very sheer, but enough coverage to give that healthy glow. I just may try it again; hopefully it's still as great as before.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by cynthia666

I've had the original bottle from 20 years ago of the gel blush, and some back ups from my grandma (ya i know, it made her cheeks glow). I have also purchased recently from the color and flavor shop online the re-released version of this gel. In the red, they are not close to the same color, but the pigmintation of the new stuff is comparable. Both bottles were 0.5oz, but the old stuff is denser, so it looks like less but of same weight. The older stuff is also a true red. The newer bottles of red when put side by side look a tad orange next to the OG. So, its still an amazing product with great color and pigmentation, but is not the exact reproduction.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

Who knew? Thanks MUA for directing me to yet another great product. I ordered this from their website and I have been using it every day since I got it. The packaging is practical and not fancy but who cares? A little goes a long way and the little tube should last for a LONG time.
I apply this with my duo fiber stippling blush and this blends out beautifully. No break outs or irritation and the end result is a natural glow. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by nedy1105

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this product in the 90's. I loved it so much. I wish I can get it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by pmbechtle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my very first blush and I wore it for a decade. Then it was discontinued. How delighted am I that it's back? :) :) :) This is a soft, believable wash of natural looking color. No one can tell you're wearing blush - your skin shows through and you glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

I had to try these after reading all of the reviews on here. I was going to buy them off of the Bonne Bell website, but their shipping is kind of high. Luckily someone sold them on ebay right around that time, so I got them for a bit cheaper. Mine are from England, so I'm not sure if they're exactly the same. I know that the packaging is different. I have Sheer Red and Sheer Peach. You need a very small amount to apply because these are very pigmented. The red gives a nice winter glow and the peach perks up my face nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by patty88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great blush, very easy and quick to use, and stays on. It's good for a quick makeup, and leaves you with a very natural-looking flush. The consistency is just nice, and not runny (like other types who give a similar flush, but harder to control- eg, Benefit's Benetint), thereby making this really idiot-proof. Definitely would re-purchase...if only Bonne Belle is sold in Singapore. I have a old tube, and a little goes a long way. Mine is in Sheer Peach, and gives a 'glow from within' look. A definite keeper, and at such a great price too.