100 Percent Pure Eyeshadow Palette in Plum

3.0

Not tested on animals

on 11/24/2010 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

These colors were way too dark and unflattering on my fair skin. Even if they colors did work for me, I couldn't use very well because they were all crushed from delivery.

on 1/20/2010 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented eyeshadow palette surprised me in a good way. The colors didn't seem too different in the pan, and I expected them to be similar, but they were so nice and plummy in various different tones and shades, with a couple of neutrals to balance out. The texture is odd, kind of almost thicker and very unpowdery, almost as if the particles were sticking together with moisture. However when they went onto my skin, the were fine. I like that they are natural, too.
Edit: I took away a lippie for two reason. 1) The colors I used faded until they both looked just pink and 2) there seemed to be a bit more fallout than I like to deal with. Also, the colors don't stick as well, even with primer. I will have to use them more, and with different primers. The thing is, I love the colors when they first go on, and in general. We shall see.

on 11/2/2009 10:06:00 PM

I bought this hoping that it would have some nice colors for fall. On their website, these colors appear to be more purple and varied in color. They are fairly dark when you get them. None of them are light enough that you could use one as a base color. The texture is a little gritty, but if you buff them a little that usually goes away. The package is cute and they send you tons of great samples, but in the end I would not use this enough to make it worth the money.

on 7/29/2008 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I do not like this palette as much as the cocoa one, but it's still nice. The colors are more subtle and a little sparklier. Still all natural and non-irritating which is my favorite part. They are all a shade of purple. You do have to put on a lot of product for some of the colors to show. Stuff lasts all day, though. Not sure if you can get these anymore, because they disappeared from QVC.