October 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Mascara - Sephora - Atomic Volume

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by ktmay6

makes my lashes clumpy and weird feeling. no thanks.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This costed me five dollars at my local sephora sale bin. The formula is very dry and the brush feels a bit scratchy when trying to apply to the roots of lashes. It does flake. Not recommended as a daily mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ehlona0

I got this in the Sale bin at my local Sephora and I was expecting to use it only when I ran out of all my other options. Nevertheless I tried it the next day and I loved it! It makes my lashes look amazing, long, defined, and curled perfectly without a lash curler. I was so impressed I went back and bought two more, one for my friend and another for me. I was not expecting such amazing results but this is truly one of the best mascaras I've ever used used and it washes out easily too!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at sephora in the sale bin. I even asked the sales girl what she thought and it got a huge recommendation. I am no novice to mascara. As a matter of fact it was the first thing I learned to apply long long ago. This was horrible. Super clumpy and very difficult to work with. Tried to layer with another mascara and it looked even worse! WHAT THE HECK! I hate he wand, it scratches me, and the mascara flakes all over my cheeks. Maybe I got a bum tube, maybe I am stupid and can't apply it right, not sure if my tube was defective.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mugdhap

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best mascaras I've ever used. Gives great volume and also a good amount of length! Haven't had any issues with flaking or smudging. The wand is one of those plastic bristle ones but skinnier than, say, Lashblast so I find it easier to get close to the lashline. Such a shame it's been discontinued:(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 8:07:00 AM More reviews by INOREDNET

Love this mascara! It volumizes and lengthens at the same time. I will admit, it can get clumpy depending on how you apply it. I usually take my time and let each coat dry before applying another.

Also, my local Sephora told me that they were discontinuing this line of mascara, so they were on sale for $4. I suggest calling to see if it's also on sale at your local Sephora!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Bonn77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS:
Very nice, glossy black
No weird smell
Stays on (not flakey)
Gives tons of volume

CONS:
Clumpy, clumpy, clumpy!
Takes 1,000 yrs to dry
Not good for "building layers"

I got a small sample of this stuff and really liked how thick it made my lashes look - almost like falsies. So I bought a tube and the first thing I noticed was that the brush wash different and weird, with really short and prickly bristles. When I applied it, it went on so goopy that my lashes were smashed together into clumps that looked like tarantula legs. I looked like Tammy Faye Baker, it was awful. The more I tried to separate my lashes with the brush, the worse it got. After some experimenting, I learned to put it on differently and it actually looks fantastic. I find that they key is to wipe the brush until there is almost nothing left on it, THEN apply it; let it dry and apply another couple coats the same way. When you build light layers like this, the result is big, soft, pretty lashes.
It's not my everyday mascara, as it gives a heavier "evening" look. It gets a 4 because of the annoying way you have to put it on. Otherwise, great product for when you want to look a little more done-up.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a sample at sephora and it is horrible. I dont have reactions to mascaras, but using this makes my eyes itchy, wattery, and it burns a little. Not good. It does a wonderful job volumizing, but its gross to try and apply. It gets all over my hands and its really goopy. And smears like crazy! If u were to buy a mascara at sephora, get the make up for ever smokey lash, not this one! Its aweful.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Ravishingx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible! Takes at least 5 minutes before I can get definition on a SINGLE eye, the plastic bristle feels uncomfortable when run through my lashes, I end up with thin spider legs. Definitely not the look I was going for! Onto the next!

(I can see this working for ppl who were practically born with falsies)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupforeverandever13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fifteen dollars for a mascara is more than my mom would let me pay for. She thinks that even seven or eight dollars for a Maybelline or Covergirl mascara is expensive. But hey, that's what nice relatives are for, right? Anyways, I love how this mascara gives me instant volume, length, and va-va-va-voom lashes. It doesn't smear or flake on me at all, which is great! If you're tempted to buy this mascara...go for it!