August 23, 2014 | 1776 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Color Design Eyeshadow in "Fog"

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

A pretty, almost iridescent lilac color. Smoother, creamier texture than the usual Lancome e/s. Although it is pretty, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this. I'll stick w/my Clinique e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely, lovely, grey-purple color. really brightens up my face, and makes my brown eyes pop. fantastic lasting power, even without UDPP! very blendable, and easy to use without a brush. doesnt wear off!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by tani858

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this prettiest eye shadow i've ever seen. It's a blue/gray w/ purple glitter.
.dc'd but you can still find it on us military bases and ebay.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Disco_Dancing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

For reference: I am MAC NW20, Lancome Buff 2 (Teinte Idole Ultra), with black/brown eyes and dirty-blonde hair.
In the pan, this color isn't anything special. It's a sort of dull periwinkle-gray, with perhaps the slightest hint of lavender duochrome - sort of like the sky when it's going to rain, you know?
It goes on a bit sheer, and not all that noticeable. But that is not to say that it isn't pretty! My eyelids had just the slightest tinge of barely-there blueish-gray, and it really made them pop without looking like I was wearing makeup. Now there's a thing of beauty!
I also really like to wear this when I get pink eye, not enough sleep, or my allergies act up; a quick wash all over the lids really tones down the red and makes my eyes look pretty and more refreshed.
I got this in an old GWP palette, but I will certainly repurchase this shadow if and when I run out. continued >>