Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in "Fog"

4.3

on 4/3/2009 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A pretty, almost iridescent lilac color. Smoother, creamier texture than the usual Lancome e/s. Although it is pretty, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this. I'll stick w/my Clinique e/s.

on 3/3/2009 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Lovely, lovely, grey-purple color. really brightens up my face, and makes my brown eyes pop. fantastic lasting power, even without UDPP! very blendable, and easy to use without a brush. doesnt wear off!

on 2/2/2009 4:14:00 PM

this prettiest eye shadow i've ever seen. It's a blue/gray w/ purple glitter.
.dc'd but you can still find it on us military bases and ebay.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

For reference: I am MAC NW20, Lancome Buff 2 (Teinte Idole Ultra), with black/brown eyes and dirty-blonde hair.
In the pan, this color isn't anything special. It's a sort of dull periwinkle-gray, with perhaps the slightest hint of lavender duochrome - sort of like the sky when it's going to rain, you know?
It goes on a bit sheer, and not all that noticeable. But that is not to say that it isn't pretty! My eyelids had just the slightest tinge of barely-there blueish-gray, and it really made them pop without looking like I was wearing makeup. Now there's a thing of beauty!
I also really like to wear this when I get pink eye, not enough sleep, or my allergies act up; a quick wash all over the lids really tones down the red and makes my eyes look pretty and more refreshed.
I got this in an old GWP palette, but I will certainly repurchase this shadow if and when I run out. continued >>