September 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lip Gloss - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Swirl Gloss Caramel Swirl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Such a nice gloss, it smells delicious, like a caramel sundae. I love the swirls so much I don't want to wreck them : /
The colors come out a nice neutral ylbb brownish red, not too deep and not too light. Perfect for any look.
Lasts for a while considering it's not sticky.
I would buy again if it wasn't LE.
Pic in my profile.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 6:40:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this lip gloss from EL's Autum 2008 Collection, Chocolate Decadence. The collection comes in two colors: Creme Caramel (browns golds beiges), and Berry Cordials (berries plums pinks). I bought the Caramel Swirl lip gloss. It's three colors - light pink, peachy-beige and chocoloate brown - swirled so that together they produce one color. The result is a very very nice light pink-brown with a hint of shimmer. The consistency is glossy, but not too gooey (pity; the gooier, the longer it lasts). It can be used alone or on top of lipstick. It's a nice lip gloss. The color is not dark. Rather natural, really. I will also try it over lipstick, although I'm more a lip gloss gal (less maintenance).