November 27, 2014 | 1435 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by beatsnbliss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first time trying L'Oreal lipsticks, and I was SO impressed with the formula. I bought Eva's nude from the Privee collection when I was in a rush to find a classy nude for a wedding I was hosting, and fell in love with it, and that says a lot because I'm so picky with nudes, but this might be my HG. It cost me roughly 6$ so I can't complain. I've used a lot of Maybelline lipsticks but after using this L'Oreal, I'm definitely going to start trying their products. The packaging is classy, simple and sweet. love it. definitely repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

L'OREAL Saucy Mauve was my holy grail of lipsticks back in my twenties and beyond. They must have changed the formula because L'Oreal lipsticks in the Colour Riche line are less pigmented and way too greasy now. Acts more like a tinted lip balm than lipstick. And the smell is like scented Play-Doh. Awful. Like cheap air freshener in some plastic berry scent.L'OREAL should ask Wet n Wild for lipstick making advice.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, I finally found my perfect nude shade!! OMG!!! #soblessed

Err...nope. The smell of this lipstick makes me feel like I just ate a bag of orange foamy circus peanuts, chased it down with a shot of tequila, and topped it off with a smoothie of despair, cauliflower, and beef boullion. Seriously, L'Oreal? Seriously? Why would you create a lipstick that has such wonderful shades and textures and ruin it by infusing it with the essence of Satan's anal glands?!

And so...my great journey to find the perfect nude lipstick at the end of the rainbow continues once more.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by norms29

I just purchased Julianne's nude (620) from the Collection Privee and it's the perfect shade of pink/nude I have been searching FOREVER! It's nice and creamy too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I bought this in Everbloom, and Pink Flamingo. I love the colors. I love this line lipstick and will buy more in other colors. It very moisturizing. It also cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by tdhx0

I have many shades of this lipstick because I love the formula and the colors. On my lips, this lipstick last a decent amount of time. Even after eating/drinking. Some colors leave a bit of a "stain" effect on my lips which I like. It's one of my favorite drugstore lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i got this for $1 with a lot of coupons at walgreens . the regular price is about $9 . the color i got is a bright pink frost , its not sheer at all. the color lasted about 4 hours on me with eating and drinking . it was completly gone after and i had to reapply . i will use it untill its gone, i would not have got this if it were'nt for the coupons .

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As my lipstick collection grows (only at 5 lipsticks and growing), L'oreal Colour Riche lipsticks seem to have a stronghold. Even when I attempt to try other brands, I keep on coming back to L'oreal. They have so many lipstick shades and are inexpensive. I prefer L'oreal lipsticks because they are not too dry or too creamy, they are in the middle. So, it is easy to apply the lipstick. The colour is long lasting, however, I do have a habit of reapplying lipstick every one or two hours to ensure the colour looks fresh. The lipsticks from L'oreal Colour Riche I own are Magnetic Coral and Radiant Rose. I do own other L'oreal lipsticks, however, I am talking about Colour Riche today. I plan to buy Intense Fuchsia and Fairest Nude next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am pretty picky when it comes to lip products. I like Mac, Nars, and HE brands, but I love this lipstick in Fairest Nude. Its creamy and I actually really like the scent of these lipsticks! While it definitenly is more perfumed than any other lipsticks I have tried, I find the scent pleasant. The packaging is cute as well in a brushed gold. The Fairest nude, color is my favorite nude lipcolor. It is extremely close to Mac Blankety- in fact I stopped buying the Mac because it was almost exactly the same, and this one was way cheaper. Fairest nude is perfect - doesnt wash my medium olive skin tone out, and tones down my red lips. I mix this color with lots of other lipsticks to tone other shades down as well. Its a lipstick I will always have in my stash. I would like to try other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by justjessy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this lipstick in Deep Raspberry. It is honestly the best lipstick i've ever used. The best deep red-pink colour which is so multipurpose. Holy Grail item.

The colour pay-off is awesome and the lipstick is creamy. When on lips, at first, its slightly sticky and glossy but then drys matte. If worn for awhile, it stains your lips and if you're eating something not too messy, it stays on well.

This lipstick is amazing to wear by itself or you can use a little with lipbalm to wear it more toned down.

I honestly love this lipstick and couldn't live without it, unlike others, I don't notice a smell whatsoever.

Love it <3