April 17, 2014 | 1698 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

I am pretty picky when it comes to lip products. I like Mac, Nars, and HE brands, but I love this lipstick in Fairest Nude. Its creamy and I actually really like the scent of these lipsticks! While it definitenly is more perfumed than any other lipsticks I have tried, I find the scent pleasant. The packaging is cute as well in a brushed gold. The Fairest nude, color is my favorite nude lipcolor. It is extremely close to Mac Blankety- in fact I stopped buying the Mac because it was almost exactly the same, and this one was way cheaper. Fairest nude is perfect - doesnt wash my medium olive skin tone out, and tones down my red lips. I mix this color with lots of other lipsticks to tone other shades down as well. Its a lipstick I will always have in my stash. I would like to try other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by justjessy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this lipstick in Deep Raspberry. It is honestly the best lipstick i've ever used. The best deep red-pink colour which is so multipurpose. Holy Grail item.

The colour pay-off is awesome and the lipstick is creamy. When on lips, at first, its slightly sticky and glossy but then drys matte. If worn for awhile, it stains your lips and if you're eating something not too messy, it stays on well.

This lipstick is amazing to wear by itself or you can use a little with lipbalm to wear it more toned down.

I honestly love this lipstick and couldn't live without it, unlike others, I don't notice a smell whatsoever.

Love it <3

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Girlofpages

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have the shades "Pucker Up Pink" and "Sea Fleur"( bought at the same time). The texture and pigmentation is nice but it doesn't last long. They are both really lovely colors(Sea Fleur is very similar to Revlon's Wild Orchid) but the smell is really offensive to me. It's smells like really strong elderly lady perfume. I can smell it even after the lipstick wears off. So, don't reach for it often or ever. Sea Fleur is a Purple-fuchsia with a frosty finish. Pucker Up Pink is a "neutral-cool raspberry pink with frosty shine that goes on fairly opaque ". If you can get past the smell, check them out, but if you are sensitive to smells--skip it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by hugapug99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been on the hunt for a true red lipstick for a lifetime. My lips are very pink and even applying a liner, primer, nude layer prior to use cannot keep the bright pink away. Nothing looks red on me. I bought this in true red hoping it'd be the one. It wasn't. It is a nice creamy formula, applying very smoothly and heavily pigmented, however the staying power is non-existent and it smells really cheap. The packaging is pretty. The shade looks nice, it' just not a "true red". Overall this is a nice product, but it's not a must have.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I cannot recommend this although it does receive marks for color.
The product itself is greasy and not long lasting no matter what little tricks I use like blotting and reapplying. It also has a smell to it- like perfumed clay. So does Maybelline Color Sensational but then again L'Oreal owns that too. Probably the same formulation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this in 590 Blushing Berry. It's a deep berry red perfect for fall/winter and looks great on my fair skin. The formula is nice and creamy and very opaque. The smell I don't like very much however, but I can deal with it for such a nice formula and color selection.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only have two colours from this line: Fairest Nude and Everbloom (relatively new shade). The pigmentation on these lipsticks are really nice and creamy. They last for quite a while - about 4-5 hours of wear time. I do have to say that the packaging looks quite old-fashioned but the biggest problem I have with this lipstick line is the smell.

My goodness, I'm not super sensitive to scents but every time I open a tube of this lipstick, it makes me gag. It has a overpowering perfume-y, 'grandma' kind of scent and I can still smell it once it's applied as well. I do have to give credit for the product because it is quite nice but I just can't get over the scent. The reason why I wouldn't repurchase it is because I don't reach for them quite often due the scent (personal preference) so I doubt I will use a tube of it up anytime soon. If you can get over how it smells, I would definitely recommend this line of lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Best lipstick ever. I wish i own the entire range of colors. Very flattering colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by emmmss

I bought this in the shade 184 (Merino Mauve). If I'm being honest, I'll say that the packaging most definitely lured me in. I was on the hunt for a good, pigmented pink lipstick to give off more color than shine, but this was a disappointment because it did not. It's a nice product if you're going for a sheer, slightly shiny sweep of color across your lips, but if you want a rich pink, this most definitely isn't the right product for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by adeleme

I have this in shade #810 Sandstone. I like the nude frost color; I bought it for an evening event I was going to, so it was perfectly suited for that. But it's not something I'd wear every day. It's just too shimmery. Also, it makes my lips chap, and the color just sits on the cracks on my lips. It also doesn't last long. During the evening event I wore this to, I had to reapply about five times. Not happy at all.