September 23, 2014 | 2069 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by norms29

I just purchased Julianne's nude (620) from the Collection Privee and it's the perfect shade of pink/nude I have been searching FOREVER! It's nice and creamy too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I bought this in Everbloom, and Pink Flamingo. I love the colors. I love this line lipstick and will buy more in other colors. It very moisturizing. It also cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by tdhx0

I have many shades of this lipstick because I love the formula and the colors. On my lips, this lipstick last a decent amount of time. Even after eating/drinking. Some colors leave a bit of a "stain" effect on my lips which I like. It's one of my favorite drugstore lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i got this for $1 with a lot of coupons at walgreens . the regular price is about $9 . the color i got is a bright pink frost , its not sheer at all. the color lasted about 4 hours on me with eating and drinking . it was completly gone after and i had to reapply . i will use it untill its gone, i would not have got this if it were'nt for the coupons .

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

As my lipstick collection grows (only at 5 lipsticks and growing), L'oreal Colour Riche lipsticks seem to have a stronghold. Even when I attempt to try other brands, I keep on coming back to L'oreal. They have so many lipstick shades and are inexpensive. I prefer L'oreal lipsticks because they are not too dry or too creamy, they are in the middle. So, it is easy to apply the lipstick. The colour is long lasting, however, I do have a habit of reapplying lipstick every one or two hours to ensure the colour looks fresh. The lipsticks from L'oreal Colour Riche I own are Magnetic Coral and Radiant Rose. I do own other L'oreal lipsticks, however, I am talking about Colour Riche today. I plan to buy Intense Fuchsia and Fairest Nude next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am pretty picky when it comes to lip products. I like Mac, Nars, and HE brands, but I love this lipstick in Fairest Nude. Its creamy and I actually really like the scent of these lipsticks! While it definitenly is more perfumed than any other lipsticks I have tried, I find the scent pleasant. The packaging is cute as well in a brushed gold. The Fairest nude, color is my favorite nude lipcolor. It is extremely close to Mac Blankety- in fact I stopped buying the Mac because it was almost exactly the same, and this one was way cheaper. Fairest nude is perfect - doesnt wash my medium olive skin tone out, and tones down my red lips. I mix this color with lots of other lipsticks to tone other shades down as well. Its a lipstick I will always have in my stash. I would like to try other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by justjessy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this lipstick in Deep Raspberry. It is honestly the best lipstick i've ever used. The best deep red-pink colour which is so multipurpose. Holy Grail item.

The colour pay-off is awesome and the lipstick is creamy. When on lips, at first, its slightly sticky and glossy but then drys matte. If worn for awhile, it stains your lips and if you're eating something not too messy, it stays on well.

This lipstick is amazing to wear by itself or you can use a little with lipbalm to wear it more toned down.

I honestly love this lipstick and couldn't live without it, unlike others, I don't notice a smell whatsoever.

Love it <3

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Girlofpages

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have the shades "Pucker Up Pink" and "Sea Fleur"( bought at the same time). The texture and pigmentation is nice but it doesn't last long. They are both really lovely colors(Sea Fleur is very similar to Revlon's Wild Orchid) but the smell is really offensive to me. It's smells like really strong elderly lady perfume. I can smell it even after the lipstick wears off. So, don't reach for it often or ever. Sea Fleur is a Purple-fuchsia with a frosty finish. Pucker Up Pink is a "neutral-cool raspberry pink with frosty shine that goes on fairly opaque ". If you can get past the smell, check them out, but if you are sensitive to smells--skip it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by hugapug99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been on the hunt for a true red lipstick for a lifetime. My lips are very pink and even applying a liner, primer, nude layer prior to use cannot keep the bright pink away. Nothing looks red on me. I bought this in true red hoping it'd be the one. It wasn't. It is a nice creamy formula, applying very smoothly and heavily pigmented, however the staying power is non-existent and it smells really cheap. The packaging is pretty. The shade looks nice, it' just not a "true red". Overall this is a nice product, but it's not a must have.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I cannot recommend this although it does receive marks for color.
The product itself is greasy and not long lasting no matter what little tricks I use like blotting and reapplying. It also has a smell to it- like perfumed clay. So does Maybelline Color Sensational but then again L'Oreal owns that too. Probably the same formulation.