October 21, 2014 | 931 users online

Treatments (Face) - Oxy - Spot Treatment - Clear

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Emilynyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its works!!!! It's just that I scar from BP :( been using this baby for 2 months

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by finkfiddlexx

I've been using triple action acne scrub AND the triple action acne pads for over a month now, and they have done NOTHING for me! All it's done is made my skin all oily and greasy and gross, AND it brings out all my acne scars even more and makes them more noticeable! AND it gives me even MORE break-outs, I've never broken out this badly before but now there's pimples here, pimples there, blackheads which are impossible to get rid of, this stuff is horrible! NEVER buy Oxy products, NEVER waste your money on it, please!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't seem to find this anymore, but it is amazing, and goes great under make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by anndemattio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing! It reduces the size of my pimples over night! I will defenitly re-purchase, and I recommend to everyone

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I put this on a few of my red bumps before bed and couldn't see them the next day or day after so it worked well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by LexlynT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I keep repurchasing! This is one of the best spot treatments out there. I put a decent amount on the problem area right before bed and when I wake up there is a noticeable difference. Dry skin vs acne ill take the dry skin and just use a great moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Dee987

Worked for me. I haven't used any other spot treatments so I can't compare. It works best when the blemish has started otherwise the pimple won't die down till a couple days. Im assuming there are better products out there but for now this is working as a good substitute. Try it out!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by RedtopSMarties333

The worst spot treatment I ever used. It gave me spots!!
I was on the look out for a great treatment so i got this and it gave me spots, the packaging is further from helpful and really akward. it irratated my skin and it wasnt expensive but it still cost money and i have tried to use it and give it a chance but it keeps giving me spots so i know its this and nothing else i have used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i bought this on sale at the drug store. i have tried so many of spot treatments and rarely get any kind of success.
this one is by far the best! not only did it minimize a huge pimple overnight, it has also helped fade acne scars that no other product has touched.
yes, it's a little more watery then other products, and it may be drying for some people, but none of that is a problem for me (which is surprising). i definitely recommend this product to anyone who hasn't had success with others. finally something that clears up my 26 year old face!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by sapphirejewel

All right so for most people 10% benzoyl peroxide would dry their skin up and would only use this as a spot treatment; however, I use this all over my face every night and since my skin is so oily, it needs that!

My skin is clear now for the first time in 7 months, this is amazing!!!
Just put on an oil free mositurizer afterwards and your skin will not dry out.

You can wear it under makeup too because it dries clear and absorbs fast!

THANK YOU OXY!