November 23, 2014 | 1987 users online

Toners - Christian Dior - Energizing Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by TinaNZ

Gorgeous! Non-sting, beautiful fragrance, a little goes a long way, ... love it to bits. If my skin is drying out too much during the day from the office air conditioning, I spritz a tiny bit over my makeup (Dior foundation - the new one - don't have it with me at the moment, but it's liquid and provides beautiful, photo-finish coverage), just to freshen myself up a bit. I often get asked what perfume I'm wearing (it's a subtle, fresh, floral fragrance). I love Dior products! :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Danniil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like the squirty packaging. I like the scent and the feel and the concept that using a toner balances the PH of the skin, therefor you have to use less serum and moisturiser BUT this toner hasn't done anything "special" that another toner hasn't done for me :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by smjaber

I found this toner to be too harsh for me and left my skin looking reddish and oily the morning when I got up (which I hate!!) I was previously using Dior soothing toner alcohol free and find it to be much gentler and better so I'll be going back to using that!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Kateraid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product, I feel like it really does energize my skin. I love the white tea smell and my skin really feels fresh and clean. Even after using the clarisonic with the Dior Rise Off Cleansing Gel that goes with this toner, I still see a little bit of dirt come off with the toner. I really feel it protects my pores as I don't break out when I stick to my regular face washing routine which is finished with M.A.C.'s spf 15 moisturizer. It works perfectly for my combination skin. I love the pump too as there is no product waste and even when there is only a very small drop left in the bottom of the bottle, if you tilt it just right you can get it out with the pump. Will always repurchase. If it's not broken, don't fix it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Orgasm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am now currently in love with this. I've been using the Clinique toner but I started breaking out from it and my skin had this burning feel to it. Not good. I was then introduced to Dior's energizing toner. Tried it, and I'm just in love with it! I've never really liked any other toners I've used since they all seem to dry out my skin and break me out afterwards, so I've always neglected it. But after trying this, my skin actually looks better - it's more calm. I also have it's cleansing gel which I have yet to use (probably because I'm happy with clinique's cleanser) but I will be testing it out soon. Overall, this gets a 4 since I'm not too happy with the price however I'd still repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Jaysta1985

I actually really like this toner. The bottle is easy to use and there is no waste as it uses a pump (a nice change from pouring my toner out onto a cotton pad). I use this daily with my Elemis Skincare range and so far I'm liking it a lot. Not because I can see dramatic changes to the texture of my skin, but because I think it does a good job as a final step in my face cleansing routine and preparing my face for serum and other moisturisers. It makes my serums and creams easy to absorb and I just feel cleaner when I use this and sweep it all over my face..
Would I repurchase this? I picked yes here.. but the truth is I don't know.. I am keen to try other products and this is definitely not a HG product for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 9:45:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

This toner as all the Dior toners does nothing.To me at least looks like a watery thing to apply on my face nothing good nothing bad I feel like I m applying fragranced water with some preservatives on my skin nothing more.Nice packaging,quite strong scent

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

this has done nothing to improve my skin, but also nothing to make it worse. as far as i am concerned, it is useless. except for the fact it looks nice.
i love the fact the packaging says Dior on it (hah, i confess...) and have grown to appreciate the pump cap. much less wasted product.
bottom line, this is a truly average product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by helenahjoo

I like this toner a lot. It feels good on my skin and it has a nice glow afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by TerracottaSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Energerizer toner is made to work in conjunction with the Magique Rinse Off Cleansing Gel cleanser, notice how the toner is pink & the cleanser is pink. Both are for normal-combo skin types, but once again I state that your skin type really doesn't matter since the Dior Magique cleansers thoroughly clean your skin without stripping thanks to the white tea ingrediants in which this toner has white tea as well. It is always my preference to have a toner which contains a small amount of alcohol such as this one since there's no other way to deep clean pores without it, & that is a fact. If you wear foundation after cleansing you should without a doubt use a toner that contains "some" alcohol to ensure there's no foundation residue left in your pores. But the good news is there's no tight feeling, none of that sucked up, dried up feeling like your skin is too tight for the width of your face. Instead skin is well cleansed, feels comfortable, actually feels moisturized, oh the magic of White tea. And yes, yes, this is the Cadillac version of toners though there are some on the market that cost more but does a lot less, so for those of us who like living the glamourous life would choose this & yes with this product you truly get what you paid for, but for those of you on tight budgets Dickinson's Witch Hazel (contains only 14% alcohol) will give you the same results & effects for 80% less the cost & you can purchase it from the drugstore. But me...............I like going for the gutso so this is my baby for now, but when I'm broke then Witch Hazel is a damn good runner up.