October 22, 2014 | 1118 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Round Lipgloss Real Nude

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by sha2702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i like the color, but this gloss definitely not blending with the lipbalm and it's hard to apply evenly on my lips with the applicator they give so i have to use my finger every single time..and it really smell like fresh from the factory..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

These are the creamiest, smoothest lipglosses ever!! Ive always loved Nyx for their lip products and I think the round lipglosses are one of their best product. Real Nude is my second favorite color (whipped being my first). I think the name is a bit misleading since it is more of a mauve. There is no shimmer which I love! It smells delicious think of a citrus scent. I like to pair it over E.l.f.s studio matte lipcolor in tea rose ( they match up perfectly) if I want a glossy look to it. They are not sticky at all so they feel wonderful on the lips, however they obviously do not last as long. Max for me would be 3 hrs. Also the doefoot applicator is a bit different, its just a bit slanted which I like because I can get a lot more of the product from the tube:). Beautiful colors and highend quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have just found my HG lipgloss. I never thought I'd find it, and I REALLY never expected it to be so cheap!! This is the perfect neutral pink lip for me. It's not to light and not too dark and has a bit of neutral to cool pink. I LOVE it!! It feels smooth and not sticky at all. It doesn't last a terribly long time on my lips, but I don't expect that out of a gloss. Next time I order from cherry culture I'm getting 5 of these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm in love with this gloss and I don't even like to wear nude shades on my lips. It's a pinky-brown color that is identical to the color of my lips (I'm really fair). Yes, the lemon scent is not that great but it's also not very strong and is gone a couple of minutes after application. It does smell a little artificial (and similar to a detergent) but at least it's not sickeningly sweet. The gloss itself is very creamy and not at all sticky which makes it so easy to wear. The consistency is really nice and it applies so evenly. The applicator is a bended sponge which is okay, I prefer brushes but considering the gloss cost less than two dollars it's pretty great. Would repurchase this one and I plan to buy many more colors from this range.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really hoping that the scent/taste wouldn't be as bad as reported but in reality and compared to other glosses I have (and I'm talking cheapo ones, not fancy ones) it is. I got this and Natural cheap on eBay and can barely tolerate them due to that chemical-lemony-dishwashing-soap scent and taste. It isn't terribly strong so I could probably deal it if they didn't also make my lips feel numb, and not in a good way like some of the lip plumping glosses. I'll try the Mega Shines next before I give up on this brand of gloss entirely, since I've heard they smell like buttercream frosting, or at the very least, aren't as bad as these :( I guess I'm more sensitive to scent and taste in my lip products than I thought. Bummer. I'll still give them a three for good pigment, nice shine without glitter or shimmer, the good-sized tube and cool applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by jess2160

It's mauve-nudey color and looks very natural on my lips without any lipstick. Smooth application and good consistency. It's one of my favourite lipgloss by far. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This pinky nude is wonderful! Nonsticky, pigmented, smooth and creamy lipgloss. Suits fair skin tones well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this - great neutral pink, the only downside of the round lip gloss formula is that they are too thin for my liking. When they wear off, they settle into any lines you have on your lips. But otherwise for the price I can't complain theres more than enough in the tube to put on another coat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

Awesome plum-pink colour. I don't mind the smell - kind of candyish, but I guess everyone is different. This is a great neutral colour with no sparkle - perfect for creating a nude lip, or toned down look to go with heavier eyes, or a natural face. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by brittbrat118820

This isn't a bad color, its a natual pink/mauve color on me that's flattering. But the smell of NYX glosses! They are just gross and they taste wierd if you get some in your mouth. They are also very thick and goopy too. I love NYX products but the lipglosses are awful due to the smell and texture and I wouldn't buy one. They are cheap but there are definetly better ones out there.