October 24, 2014 | 1692 users online

Treatments (Face) - Revlon - Age Defying Precise Wrinkle Eraser

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

like the reviewer below i bought this as a buy one get one free offer. i have just recently begun using primers and am on the hunt for just the right one. i bought a revlon concealer so this was a good deal i thought. but before you buy you should know this is not like any primer i have used as its a watery liquid. it is called wrinkle eraser so i can't be upset that it does not have typical primer properties but i am not sure what to make of it. it says to spread on prior to makeup, that it will fill lines and wrinkles. but the package also said to use this in conjunction with the primer of the same name. so maybe thats why i was confused, i used it once only but still, i think most will be. perhaps if used with that product it works well? not sure. i used it with the much more expensive and raved about clarins primer and saw no difference. i got this mainly to try and fill a scar as i have worn a high spf 365 days a yr for yrs and yrs, plus shades. i do have the one line between my eyes from squinting as i should remember to wear my glasses more often! i tried it on that and again, no difference. but maybe i am just not the right person for this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I got this as a buy one get one free when I bought the primer. What a great deal...right? It is only a great deal if it works! Even if only one of them works, it is a great deal. I found that neither worked for me. Perhaps for tiny, unnoticeable to anyone other than yourself wrinkles, it might work pretty well....but for me, an older lady with mega size wrinkles, it made no difference. I think 3 coats of plaster might work on my wrinkles ;-) nah...wouldn't work either, can see it all now..there I am at a company dinner trying not to smile too big for fear my plaster would start cracking off small pieces at first, and then the big 10.0 right into my soup bowl!! LOL I really crack myself up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by smallpup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for a product that will flatten little lines. I try to sleep on my back, but sometimes end up on my side. If I stay that way for hours I wake up with a mother of a line under my left eye. Ice, tea bags, eye gel, nothing will eradicate it. I've been experimenting with temp products that claim to flatten them for a few hours. This did the job. I only used a few dots on the actual line. Happy with the results and will repurchase.