December 20, 2014 | 1437 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - Contour Clubbing Waterproof - 41 Black Party

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by mimipoj2811

This is extremely similar to UD 24/7 eyeliner in perversion. Great price and excellent for when I want a deep black liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

Whenever I need a good solid deep true black color, this is the one I opt for.

This is like Bobbi Brown Black Ink gel pot but in a pencil form. I actually have a more expensive dupe that is dead on similar also from Bobbi Brown, but despite that my hand always reaches out for Bourjois.

I find shade #41 to be very opaque, yet creamy in application. It glides on like a dream, stays put for hours and doesn't smudge. On a very hot day, if I decide to use it as my top lash line liner, I would throw some primer beforehand - but generally never have smudge issues with these pencils.

I got other shades from the same range that I love. There is a great beauty blog post on these pencils from Bourjois, leave the link below.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Kittalan

Basically the only black eyeliner I ever use now. Glides on smooth and simply doesn't budge once its set. I've gone out, committed the sin on not washing my face after a night out and woken up with gross hair, gross skin, gross lipstick stains but perfect eyeliner in this. I've found the only way to get rid of it completely is to use a little bit of oil cleanser to remove it, other cleansers I have found leave a small trace of product around the eyes. I hope they never discontinue this, it's that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Does not budge! Lasts me a whole shift at work and will only come off with cleanser. Glides on with a creamy texture. No dragging. They're like the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils in terms if consistency and staying power. This liner works well in the water line. I've repurchased this time and time again. My go to liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by maicdl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely the BEST black waterproof eyeliner ever!!
It's soft and creamy, gliding on beautifully, leaving the blackest-of-blacks line. I have tried many brands (high-end and drug-store) and this has been the one that has satisfied me the most! Also the one with the purest black, a charcoal black, not the greyish black you always find. Has a beautiful semi-matte finish that I love.
Perfect to use with a diffuser to smudge the line for a smoky eye look. I use it over primer and eyeshadow and the colour never transfers to the top lid, however if you use it bare on the lid, straight after eye contour cream, since it's so creamy, you might get some colour transfer; since I have oily lids, at least I always try to set it first with a nude matte eyeshadow as a base before I apply the liner. Works well on the waterline for sensitive eyes.
Highly recommended, have already repurchased and will carry on faithful to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best eyeliner in my opinion. Better than every high end one i've tried and used.
I use this on the upper and lower lashline and on the waterline. This stays on, not 24 hours but at least half. It's not the blackest black but it's perfect. I get lots of compliments when I wear this. Before I only used liquid or gel but I don't like that anymore, i prefer kohl eyeliners. I only use liquid when I want a winged liner, but on a daily bases I use this one. It's creamy and soft and doesn't smudge. A big 10/10 for this one. Bourjois and rimmel are by far the best drugstore make up brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by umreem

Amazing amazing amazing! best waterproof eyeliner i have ever used. the most softest and creamiest eyeliner and the blackest black that i always wanted! stays for hours and hours! and its one of the most cheapest brands out there.. A MUST MUST have! try it! u wont regret it ladies!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

after reading the good reviews here I decided to buy this one
well it glids on smoothly & very easy to apply as if you were
applying a cream & has the darkest black color
but it is not a water proof also smudges on the hot summer
weather even when I only wear it on the upper lid not on the inner
waterline

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 6:23:00 AM More reviews by paulinepauline

Bought it because it was on offer (: & I'm really glad I did! I've been wearing it for more than 6 - 7 hours now and it still stays pretty well (I have pretty oily eyelids)! BEST EYELINER I'VE EVER USED! Better than colorstay eyeliner and elf's. Elf

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

LOVE this eyeliner. It's one of the very few eyeliners that don't irritate me and more importantly, STAY ON MY EYES!! It's hard enough for me to find a liner that will stay on my lid, let alone my waterline. This stuff stays on both. I absolutely adore it. My HG liner for sure!!