July 22, 2014 | 1264 users online

Gels/Soaps - Ulta - 3 in 1 Shower Smoothies - Buttercream Cupcake

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this for a shower before bed. love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this it makes me look forward to shower time now I'm so tired of the boring body washes like lux nivea etc and when I saw this at such a good price I found it to be a steal it smells like fairy cakes laced with creamy vanilla butter icing sooooo yummy:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have tried the chocolate milkshake and the banana smoothie 3 in 1...I SUPER LOVE THEM!!! I shampooed my hair with them, and it never dries my hair out, always soft and fluffy, plus no bed head hair the next day, and my body feels clean and soft, right now Im upset with Ulta's online services, I want to buy more of there 3 in 1's smoothie's but they are out of stock on the web site!!!!! and they are taking toooooo long to post there smoothies on the web site!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 4:49:00 AM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this as a lotion. As far as moisturizing, I don't have dry skin so it worked just fine. It's not greasy and a small amount goes a long way. As for the scent, when I first applied it, it instantly smelled like sweet buttercream frosting. The scent fades to a light sweetness that smells like the frosting they put on cinnamon rolls. I am not a fan at all of vanilla scented products and this does not have any vanilla smell to it in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetkandi87

I am so glad I decided to try these Shower Smoothies. They smell so yummy! Especially this one. It smells like you could just eat it. Like frosting and cake. I bought mine while they were on sale: buy 2 get 2. I got Butter Cream Cupcake, Banana, and berryliscious. I have all 3 in my shower right now. And the fourth is another butter cream cupcake I got for my sister. I recommend these, the packaging is nice - comes with a pump, its 24 oz. And you get your moneys worth especially if you buy on sale. The scent doesnt really linger after the shower is over, but I consider that a good thing. I dont want to walk around smelling like cake lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This sells deliscious. I really love these 3-1 smoothies. They last a while and make me feel really clean.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

I had been coveting this for ages and finally got a bottle of this for Christmas as well as the body lotion to use them in conjunction with one another. I adore the way this smells. I find it uplifting and the very definition of gourmand. I like pump packaging as it makes things neater, which is a major plus for me. This is an almost excessively sweet scent. So if you aren't a sweet smell lover, steer clear of this. I have read studies that show smelling desserts in the form of bath and body products can actually reduce your desire to eat the real thing, thus leading to possible weight loss and a more controllable sweet tooth. This is a lovely treat and I look forward to using it every day. The smell does dissipate on the skin minutes after getting out of the shower. That's fine, but I'm the anomaly that actually wouldn't mind smelling like a cupcake.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by jakeeangel

I bought this recently with their 2 for 1 special. Othewise they're $14.99 per which I think is pricey for soap no matter how yummy it smells and it does smell yummy! It smells exactly like good buttercream icing. I bought it for work. I work at a bank and have to wash my hands often because of all the money we touch. My hands are dry and cracking. The soap the bank provides is awful so I wanted my own and it had to be a pump.

The smell is divine. You could almost eat it it smells so good. I find the pump to be cheap and the first time I turned it up to use, product came out between the lid and the pump top where it's not supposed to. Surely they could invest in a better pump for the price they charge for it. I wouldn't buy it again at the $14.99 per no, but maybe at a 2 for 1 again. Maybe!

I do like the product so far. A little goes a long way. You don't need a lot to wash your hands. It's rich, creamy, lathers well and seems to be moisturizing to my skin. Of course, you can't rely only on soap for that, you need actual moisturizer afterwards. I like too that the scent is mild and dissipates quickly. I don't want to smell like a cupcake all day long. LOL It's a quick feel good moment to brighten your day for a few minutes but it'll cost you $14.99 plus tax.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by PandaLdy6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First of all, the pump was really hard to get to pop up and I don't even think it has all the way so very little product comes out. I still love it as a shower gel. Anything with this type of fragrance gets me going every time! Its a close second to the sadly discontinued caramel corn body wash from bath and body works. Heck of a lot cheaper than the Laura Mercier Almond Coconut line.

I would never use this as a shampoo unless I was desperate but for the bath or shower, awesome. Any brand of 3-in-1 never works well for shampoo.

I even got 2 of 'em since they were buy one get one free so $17 for 2 and they are big bottles!! I almost got one coconut and one buttercream and I'm glad I didn't. For this price its worth trying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by reihasama

I wanted to love this so much, unfortunately the scent fell short of my expectations. It smells good enough out of the bottle in the store, that's one of the things that made me pick this particular scent over the coconut one. Unfortunately, when I showered with this...the scent turned into something sweetly plastic and completely unrecognizable as anything resembling a "buttercream cupcake." Lathers well, good for use as a shower gel. As with the other 3 in 1 shower smoothies, the pump dispenses way too little product and makes it rather annoying to use.