October 25, 2014 | 1832 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vitamin E Acne Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Anonnone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use generic vitamin E cream in a jar for bad cystic acne that has dried out and started to peel. (Yucky, but there it is.) It softens the peeling and scabbing if I apply it for just one or two nights, so that you can put concealer over it without it looking caked on. I'm writing this review only because I know it's not an uncommon problem for us people with acne, and I hope it helps someone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use the CVS brand 30,000 IU vitamin e moisturizing skin cream. Its got vitamins a and d, cocoa butter andlanolin as well as the vitamin e. Really nice cream! A little goes a long way. Have used it on my face after micro needling and its very soothing. Can be used on hands and feet as well. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by anuvasan

I use this on and off, that is if i have the mood to use!

I have used colonial dames natural product line...a little bit goes a long way..it is oily on face but next day you wake up with the brightest skin ever! I have a jar which lasts for so long..if i use it regularly may be the small jar would last 6 months?

Another one i saw in Sams club recently (oh yeah i grabbed it as there were only 4 jars there)...Genes vitamin E cream (swiss colagen formula)..the ingredient list the first few are great..all kinds of butters and oils...it is not as oily as colonial dames natural but a little difficult to spread on face..again use little and wake up with a wonderful bright skin.

I have used Nutra-e, Jasons too. Usually i end up buying the smallest jar. I think i like colonial dames and Genes the best of all i tried in the past 5 years.

There is something about the vitamin E cream or oil. It just is too thick but when used well it does wonders! A must have in everyone's cabinet..in fact after spending a lot of money on many potent chemicals, there are times we tend to try simple stuff like Vitamin E.

Like i said, i use it when i feel like. I wish i could incorporate some kind of consistency with what works well for me.

Thank you for your patience in reading!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by stephisticated

I use the life brand version of vitamin E cream. I absolutely love it! It helped me fade a few old acne scars and makes my skin look bright and incredibly smooth. I use it on my face, my body and even eyelashes before mascara and lips (i know that seems weird and i don't use it in place of balm but it i just rub a little on once in awhile and it keeps them soft for hours). Sometimes in the winter i'll put a thick layer of it on my face before i go in the shower and when i get out my skin feels amazing and not greasy at all. It's really cheap too, like 4 bucks for a huge jar that lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

This is a review for Harmon's brand Vitamin E moisturizer.It is 10,000 i.u. and 3 bucks for a 4oz supply that lasts forever. It is light ,unscented and although it says its a cream ,its moisturizing yet not heavy like a cream. I love this ,its silky on my skin and my makeup applies so much better. I use this for day and jojoba oil for night. This is great for all skin tones,not oily at all and blends super fast into the skin which I love. Wish I could buy it in vats ;-D It comes in plastic jar and I know a lot of people do not like putting their fingers in something in fear that it may be contaminated ,but its only me using it so i don't care;- wl always by this now its an HG for e.