November 21, 2014 | 1737 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Sandalwood

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by cessica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know about the Sandalwood colour, I have this in Gray Matter.

But I have to say this is a total joke of a nail polish. Lasting? It promised 10 day chip resistence and yet a mere two days after applying it, I had to remove it because my nails looked like I hadn't paid attention to them in about a year.

They were chipped and scratched beyond belief. I won't be buying this line of nail polish again and I strongly suggest others steer clear of it as well. It may only be around the 5 mark but that's still a lot of money for a product that doesn't deliver what it promises.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice nude colour that looks good on both finger's & toe's. Its not too girly or glittery. I also find it quite flattering on my pale skin-tone. Its not the best quality nail polish i have ever used but you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2006 1:13:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

I dont know if its the same item cos on my bottle, it says Lyrca Wear - Sandlewood & i couldnt find a Sandlewood in Lasting Finish range. rimmel's website doesnt have this shade in the lasting finish either - www.rimmellondon.com

On Me: Love this line. only line that (all the shades i have) goes on smoothly!Ermm...i use this on my toes & finger. For the fingers, with a top caot, it lasts 3 days maxi cos i do loads of washing. For my toes, the colours actually last me a week! i apply every sat or sun (cos at night, TV sucks & i get bored) & by the next weekend, its time to remove and reapply cos i get bored with the shade. if you are careful i think it can last longer...i tend to kick things alot! Colour does remain glossy. Lovely brush, short and flat - very easy to handle.

Colourwise--> colour perfectly described by other ladies. for me its a subtle neutral shade that i use when i want a little oopmf. i alternative between this & my other HG shade in Oyster Pink. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2004 4:02:00 AM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've worn Sandalwood in all seasons and it works in all seasons. If you're a person who likes nude nails, but wants a little more oomph, then Sandalwood is definitely worth picking up.

Sandalwood is a very pretty peached-nude with rose shimmer. It goes on smooth and it lasts.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2004 7:58:00 PM More reviews by pattyk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with the previous reviewers description of the color but just wanted to add that this is also a nice color to layer overtop of a too bright nail color. I have it on now over OPI Grand Central Carnation and it really toned it down nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2002 9:19:00 PM More reviews by lovebird9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sandalwood is a light peachy beigy pink with very fine rose shimmer. It is a good nail polish color for the summer. one thing I love about this polish is that it dries very quickly, and it lasts pretty long on my nails (though not as long as OPI polishes).