January 30, 2015 | 1779 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2015 3:19:00 PM More reviews by freezer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is a delightful object, a beautiful silver column of luxury. It doesn't clump all over the silicone brush and applies beautifully. My lashes were soft and natural looking. However, it smudges. This happened some hours after one application in a test run, so it may be that I needed to apply several times, waiting for the the product to dry after several swipes. If you have plenty of time to spare and/or you simply like owning such a beautiful thing, this might be for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by amybeautyfly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so dissapointed by this mascara! This one does nothing for my long lashes. First of all it gives no volume and length. It's ok at seperating the lashes but nothing impressive as you would expect from dior. The thing that pisses me off with this mascara is the fact that no matter how careful I am I will always end up having mascara all over my lid. Despite the fact that this is not a waterproof mascara it is impossible to take it off! Also it takes a lot of work and time to make this mascara show on your lashes. The only good thing about this mascara is the fact that it is smudgeproof. Is it worth the hype and money? No. Save some bucks and buy a l'oreal mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by IrisFvH

This is allright! No smudging or flaking and a nice wet formula.
It gives really nice length but zero volume. So im not buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Yetiprincess

After reading so many good reviews about this mascara I decided to buy a trial size to test it out. I'm glad that I did because this mascara really isn't worth the money to me. The brush is GIGANTIC and makes it difficult to get the smaller lashes at my inner eye. It also gave me dry spider lashes, even though the formula felt somewhat sticky on the brush. I'll be continuing my search for my HG mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Super seperating, rubber brush can make lashes clumpy. Not as good as DiorShow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by MakeupDoll3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this mascara !! Amazing results :) applying it is easy and it gives the volume and length I am looking for! My favorite for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Nienone

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara in Black at a department store. The first time i used it, I was really happy, but after using it 10 days I didn't get the same results anymore... You can't use the mascara for long because it gets dry out.
I have been using Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Sexy later on, you can compare that mascara with these, but H. Rubinstein dries out not 'that' quickly.
At the moment I am using Chanel Le Volume and I totally love it! You get the length and curl.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I bought this mascara in Navy Blue, but the shade is really royal blue, which is too bright for me. It's a very ordinary mascara. It doesn't lengthen or volumize, and it clumps. It cost US$28.50. I returned it for a refund. CoverGirl ExactEyelights Mascara in Black Sapphire works very well for me at a cost of less than US$10.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ThelmaAndLouise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My sister bought this in the UK and when she came to visit I tried it and was so impressed she ended up leaving it for me. I had heard alot of good things about it and believe me it's all true! I'm not into the 'natural look' when it comes to mascara, I want big, supersized lashes which this delivers. The brush is nice and big which is definitely my preference. It goes on smoothly and is very buildable. I apply about 3 coats, allowing to semi dry in between. It lengthens and thickens my lashes like no other mascara. People often think my lashes are false when I use this. HG product that I will repurchase. I've uploaded a picture of my lashes before and after using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Gladetine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I REALLY love the brush!! But i HAVE to find a organic mascara, as they put so Many bad ingredients in this mascara :(