Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

The absolute best mascara I have ever used and I've used literally hundreds. I have every Dior mascara (i'm obsessed!) and this is my holy grail! It seriously lengthens, volumizes (but seperates) and curls your eyelashes. I do like to use more than one mascara just because! But I can only use this (and my Dior eyelash priming serum) and my eyelashes are good to go. A must buy!

on 2/5/2015 5:01:00 AM

I love this mascara so much.Gives a lot of length and separation.I would definitely repurchase.Highly recommend

on 1/8/2015 3:19:00 PM

This mascara is a delightful object, a beautiful silver column of luxury. It doesn't clump all over the silicone brush and applies beautifully. My lashes were soft and natural looking. However, it smudges. This happened some hours after one application in a test run, so it may be that I needed to apply several times, waiting for the the product to dry after several swipes. If you have plenty of time to spare and/or you simply like owning such a beautiful thing, this might be for you.

on 12/31/2014 11:48:00 AM

I am so dissapointed by this mascara! This one does nothing for my long lashes. First of all it gives no volume and length. It's ok at seperating the lashes but nothing impressive as you would expect from dior. The thing that pisses me off with this mascara is the fact that no matter how careful I am I will always end up having mascara all over my lid. Despite the fact that this is not a waterproof mascara it is impossible to take it off! Also it takes a lot of work and time to make this mascara show on your lashes. The only good thing about this mascara is the fact that it is smudgeproof. Is it worth the hype and money? No. Save some bucks and buy a l'oreal mascara.

on 12/26/2014 5:03:00 PM

This is allright! No smudging or flaking and a nice wet formula.
It gives really nice length but zero volume. So im not buying this again.

on 11/2/2014 11:59:00 AM

After reading so many good reviews about this mascara I decided to buy a trial size to test it out. I'm glad that I did because this mascara really isn't worth the money to me. The brush is GIGANTIC and makes it difficult to get the smaller lashes at my inner eye. It also gave me dry spider lashes, even though the formula felt somewhat sticky on the brush. I'll be continuing my search for my HG mascara!

Super seperating, rubber brush can make lashes clumpy. Not as good as DiorShow.

on 6/13/2014 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara !! Amazing results :) applying it is easy and it gives the volume and length I am looking for! My favorite for sure!

on 5/27/2014 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this mascara in Black at a department store. The first time i used it, I was really happy, but after using it 10 days I didn't get the same results anymore... You can't use the mascara for long because it gets dry out.
I have been using Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Sexy later on, you can compare that mascara with these, but H. Rubinstein dries out not 'that' quickly.
At the moment I am using Chanel Le Volume and I totally love it! You get the length and curl.

on 5/10/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I bought this mascara in Navy Blue, but the shade is really royal blue, which is too bright for me. It's a very ordinary mascara. It doesn't lengthen or volumize, and it clumps. It cost US$28.50. I returned it for a refund. CoverGirl ExactEyelights Mascara in Black Sapphire works very well for me at a cost of less than US$10.

Popular Mascaras